tuscl

Anal sex story?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I have decided. I'm not gonna do anal sex. Both the DC and the DS are willing, but I can't bring myself to stick it in that hole when there's a pussy right next door. Not even Mary Jane can get me to try it. I'll stick a finger or a vibrator in there if she's into it, but that's as far as I'm going. So for those who were waiting for the story of my first anal sex, sorry. It ain't gonna happen.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Like a tranny once told me - "hey, it's the same thing just a smaller hole"
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Oh great now what do we have to live for. Fuck sake John no one cares who you do or don't fuck in the ass. Except maybe SJG who is disappointed you two will never work out.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Chulo was that LDK's tranny?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When I was in college--a long long time ago--I tried with 2 girlfriends, but it was too tight to get in. I was trying to experiment at the time, but now I don't feel any reason to try again.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Well, since the thread title is click bait, I'll just leave this right here:

It was about four years ago, and I was with one of my very favorite ATFs ever. We were in the sauna, and she springs on me that's she's on her period. I don't miss a beat and ask her, "your ass isn't on its period, is it?" (we were buzzed). She visibly flushes, gets this amazing I'm-embarrassed-this-turns-me-on smile, and says "you want to fuck my ass?". I assure her I do. She leans over the bed, ass out, and then looks at me over her shoulder and says, "Be gentle but just put it in. If I moan or I"m in a little bit of pain, don't stop, just take me." Okay, so now I know why she flushed! I fuck her ass, it feels a-fucking-mazing, I'm playing with her pussy or pinching her nipples super hard while I'm doing it. After I cum, I pull out, take off the condom... she looks at me sheeplishly, "do you want me to drink your cum?". Why yes, yes I do. I hand her the condom, she turns it upside down and empties it into her mouth and swallows.

*** Subraman bows and thanks you for all your support ***
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    - a Subraman post, always worth the read.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Soap and water are magical.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Subraman, I've always liked that story of yours, but somehow never heard the condom part before. It makes a great story even more awesome. She must've been quite an amazing lay.

As for those not a fan of anal, you're missing out. Yes, pussy is amazing, but a really tight asshole is a feeling to behold. With the combination of how it grips your cock and how taboo it is, I honestly can't last a minute on my best day once I get inside. Then again, I'm a 100% ass man, so my opinions on the topic are extremely biased. Only downside is the risk of failure is exponentially higher. Not getting it in because its too tight or finding out the girl isn't as willing to do anal as she thought she was can kill the thing in a blink of an eye.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My brother had a live-in GF back in the day - she was 19 when she met my brother who was older by 3-years, she wasn't very exprienced sexually - they one day experimented w/ anal after having been together for a while - my bro said for a while after-that that is all she wanted
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I had a gf in college who was always willing to roll over ass up when she was on her period. I don't recall it being all that extraordinary. My wife was turned on by the thought of anal, until we tried it a few times and she was too tight/too painful.
    She refuses to even consider it now because she is mortified at the thought of going to the ER with a torn anus.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Just so I understand clearly: JS69 will lick an asshole, but he won't fuck one? Does that sum it up?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    a2, I didn't always throw in that part of the story, but it was crazy hot. Just her whole countenance was amazing. She only did the cum-drinking-out-of-the-condom thing once. The next time we did it, she told me I didn't have to bother with a condom; I did bother with the condom!

I do find that, after I've fucked a girl in the ass, I'm pretty much satisfied, and mostly not interested in a repeat for a few months or longer. A really significant part of the thrill is psychological.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Someone women just never are going to do anal. They're just too nervous about what could go wrong. If you clench up and aren't relaxed during anal, you're going to have a bad time...
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Subraman- Agree on the psycholgical enjoyment and infrequency part! I'm not into the whole sub/dom world, but offering up anal is definitely one of the more submissive things a girl can do...but nowhere near as submissive as offering to eat cum out of a condom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeap, just like some women will never suck a dick - oh the humanity
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    JS69: You don't "decide" to have or not have anal. One time you're fucking some amazing girl who wants it up her ass. So you do. (BTW it helps to be prepared with the lube of your choice).

Of course, just as I wouldn't fuck a girl in her ass who said not to, I would hope a girl would respect that some men may have issues with it.

My opinion is you kind of being sill about the whole subject. To me, it's like, "Well, I'm wondering if I'll let her suck my cock"....of COURSE I should let her if she asks to.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: I've related this one before, but back when I was still wearing a cover for everything, even BJs, the girl I referred to as My Favorite Cocksucker once blew me, then took the rubber off, inserted her finger to turn it inside out, and started licking and sucking the cum off like it was a dick, all the while looking me in the eye. She made some "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to clean *you* off, too?" comment, but I declined.

Interestingly, I met up with her not too long ago. Definitely not the same. :(
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @che - granted it has multiple purposes, but the vagina is about as big of an off ramp as it gets...
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    John, I think you should do it. Have one, or both of them, purchase a strap-on and then you can just lay on your belly and let them have at your ass. Think about it, they are willing to give you their ass, but you are not willing to accommodate their wish. Next best thing, let them turn the table on you!

Just make sure to have plenty of lube available and don't clench up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion