tuscl

Victory Inn fire

Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:40 PM
Early this morning a fire started in the closed motel, the authorities have put fencing around the entrances but some one got in anyways. The upper floor was most affected, guess some vagrant was trying to stay warm.

8 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sorry to here your home burned down, vincey. At least with Obamacare still in effect you can still pay for your AIDS and diabetes medications, though.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If the Victory Inn has burned down, where can you do OTC with the Club Venus strippers?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Vince, Mary Jane is in love with the tits on your avatar. Are they real?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't know John, they do have an unusual shape.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Jackslash, I seem to remember some really bad NOTELLS along Dix near where Atlantis used to be, that would probably be a close bet for Venus strippers if you had to go there. Wasn't there one right behind Atlantis back in the day?? I think that's just two or three exits west on I-94 (Wyoming to Outer Drive, left, then over to Dix). Can't vouch for any of those places being clean or without critters... but then again Victory Inn was not exactly antiseptic either.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    What are we going to do with Dougster? SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I vote for stringing him up by his balls. Wait a minute, Douchester doesn't have any.. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hmmm, txtitty fag is on surveillance video there sucking some custies off from next door at Club Venus. He has a bloody mouth from sucking off Douchester. LMAO Not that Douchester has a big dick, mind ya. txtittyfag sucks dick so bad, he gets beaten by his custies. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion