tuscl

Stripper material

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I got to a Starbucks a little while ago and there was a group of 5 high-school girls standing at the high-top table in front of mine.

They looked like the popular girls - lots of attitude and good-looking - they were in their high-school uniforms - the Starbucks only has one single-person bathroom - a group of 3 of them went in together then the other 2 - they were changing from their uniforms and 3 of them changed into supa-tight jeans and 2 into short tight shorts - and wearing small-tight tops - I assume they were going to hangout somewhere and flirt w/ the boys or just get attention.

I am on self-imposed strip-club exile and was eyeing them like an old perv (they had good tight bods and pretty-curvy) - I think they noticed me looking at them b/c a couple of times they looked back towards me and then looked at each other probably thinking "that old perv", or they already know "damn men are so easy".

They looked like Tootsies material. It's tough being a PL :)

23 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You old Perv
    ; - )
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've seen similar stuff. In today's world be safe and don't talk to them. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I hear that
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Standard Starbucks hoochies
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    This is one of the proven side effects of "strip club exile."

Testosterone poisoning!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    men are soooooooo easyyyyyy.....!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I work at an airport so I relate to this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... This is one of the proven side effects of "strip club exile ..."

Tell me about-it - last weekend I was even eyeing my neighbor's poodle - she's kinda slutty and shakes her little butt from side-to-side when she walks
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^You Old Dog
    ; )
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had better keep going because I live in a senior citizen sub division. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Papi if I'm gonna call you the Jedi of strippers you need to learn how to view them at trickle angles, maybe wear sunglasses!!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Careful Papi, txtittyfag will start ragging on you too. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Best not to get into the habit of looking at or ever fantasizing about girls who are underage or still in high school. Just not a good route to ever go down.

And to a man over 40, what is the difference between a 20yo and an underage girl? It is just power and social experience. So again, don't start going down that route of looking at them or fantasizing.

SJG

LaGaylia Frazier "Night in Tunisia"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iEwdo9f…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    papi maybe in texas. age of consent. 17. or georgia. 16.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG seems like you have been triggered do you have some strong issues and urges with feelings towards under age girls that you are fighting with? I thought you were only into slim Mexican boys.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Are there pictures?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    chulo were they latina? white? black?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    English speaking Latinas (born here) - dark hair - dark eyes - olive skin
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Never mind.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    CHULO OMG :-)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Good times Papi
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    In little town in which I live, the classmates of my youngest daughter are starting to show up as professionals, housewives, etc. some I remember being fapworthy, while others were dogs. That trend seems to have mostly inverted now. :)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha! Papi, I have found I assume I'm as attractive to girls outside the club as I am in, and of course that's silly. I have to watch my behavior sometimes too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion