tuscl

Any clubs for a 19 year old in Orlando Florida?

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 1:32 PM
Title speaks for itself. Do you have to be 21 everywhere? Drink isn't a major issue.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes. The "Mickey Mouse" club. :)
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    Nice one. Haha
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most clubs that serve alcohol are gonna require a custy to be 21 - you'd need to find a BYOB/ho-alcohol club but those are only found in certain areas and AFAIK Orlando is not one of them but not 100% sure. Mons Venus in Tampa is no-alcohol so they may allow 18+ (give them a call) - and that would be a good place to take a newb PL since the club is well-managed and no-extras (no-extras = less chance for a newb to get ripped-off for big $$$).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can't, in good conscience, recommend any clubs in Orlando. Period.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Papi would you agree that the Mons of today bears no resemblance to the mons of 20 years ago?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ flag: Then recommend one in bad-conscience - bam! done deal
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ ski: I actually have never done Mons but have read many reviews and it has been discussed on here often. Mons does not have enough chocolate for me to make the ~4-hour drive from Miami and pay $30/dance - but I'll probably hit-t someday just to see-it for myself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Okay, if I couldn't drive out to Cocoa Beach... I'd get a uber. I really don't know if any Orlando clubs allow entry under 21. I think LarryFisherman keeps a list of clubs that allow 15 year olds.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ hey a middle schooler needs something to dream about while he's in study hall and Spanish class.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    IF she insists on staying in the orlando area she might do well at one of the breasturants such as twin peaks, tilted kilt or hooters.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh wait. less than 21. she needs to get on with disney then as a princess. (with an open mind.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion