Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any clubs for a 19 year old in Orlando Florida?

HarryJones

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title speaks for itself. Do you have to be 21 everywhere? Drink isn't a major issue.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes. The "Mickey Mouse" club. :)

Profile picture for HarryJones
HarryJones
•

Nice one. Haha

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Most clubs that serve alcohol are gonna require a custy to be 21 - you'd need to find a BYOB/ho-alcohol club but those are only found in certain areas and AFAIK Orlando is not one of them but not 100% sure.

Mons Venus in Tampa is no-alcohol so they may allow 18+ (give them a call) - and that would be a good place to take a newb PL since the club is well-managed and no-extras (no-extras = less chance for a newb to get ripped-off for big $$$).

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I can't, in good conscience, recommend any clubs in Orlando. Period.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Papi would you agree that the Mons of today bears no resemblance to the mons of 20 years ago?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ flag:

Then recommend one in bad-conscience - bam! done deal

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ ski:

I actually have never done Mons but have read many reviews and it has been discussed on here often.

Mons does not have enough chocolate for me to make the ~4-hour drive from Miami and pay $30/dance - but I'll probably hit-t someday just to see-it for myself.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Okay, if I couldn't drive out to Cocoa Beach... I'd get a uber.

I really don't know if any Orlando clubs allow entry under 21. I think LarryFisherman keeps a list of clubs that allow 15 year olds.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ hey a middle schooler needs something to dream about while he's in study hall and Spanish class.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

IF she insists on staying in the orlando area she might do well at one of the breasturants such as twin peaks, tilted kilt or hooters.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

oh wait. less than 21. she needs to get on with disney then as a princess. (with an open mind.)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement