Looks, mileage and low prices ?

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Day shift of course
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies is better.

Like Follies Blaze has lots of dancers but mileage can be more inconsistent and on avg the girls are a notch below Follies - but it's a good-stop if one wants an all-black club and thus more-variety of chocolate.

Blaze is not like Follies where there's a marked difference b/w day and night shifts since the club is AA on both shifts, only difference is it's more of a party scene at night which is the case for many SCs
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Looking to experiment with AA dancers next time I'm in ATL also trying to pick up a good second club to go with Follies

Figured at $5 a pop it's a great value
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Blaze does has great value. It's not Follies by any means but there are more black women that are willing to please and provide good dances much more than the other black clubs. There are a large number of dancers on dayshift (usually at least 20, sometimes more) so there is a good chance of finding someone that you like. Songs are normally full length as well.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bullwinkle !!!!! Glade to have you back man
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mista and papi

Thanks for the helpful analysis I will be sure to check it out next time...I'm sure I can budget at lest a $100 all in $5 lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bullwinkle just got out of the state prison, he's hungry. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you are the one that gets ass fucked by everyone. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bend over dickbreath, I've got 5900 telephone poles to ram up it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion