tuscl

What does it mean when a stripper ask you out for OTC ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This is one of many threads I'm going to start after spending a full day shift at Follies....

I spent $0 on this girl...shared a conversation and a laugh...before I left she tracked me down for my number and now she is arranging OTC for my next visit to Atlanta....WTF ?....I'm not handsome

28 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    rick is correct...you CAN get OTC without buying dances.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I assume that this is OTC for a fee. So, I think it means she saw you spending money all around her, and would like her piece of the pie if/when you return.

It is a bit odd, but not too crazy. Not yet...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rock LMFAO

Ishmael I'm waiting for it lol
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    It means it's your lucky day, Juice :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I guess...first time for me...I like Ishmael theory...makes the best since

I'm down to baby this chick....she hot in my humble opinion
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What it means is she wants to see you OTC.

One local girl would come up and say, "I'm looking for gigs."

She was the one who first told me about the Mexican Bar circuit. There she came up, shoving her boobs right into my face, and she said, "I'm looking for dates".

I said "Dates can be used to mean different things."

"I mean the kind where there is money."

I think sometimes girls say things which intentionally vague and open ended so that you will have to decide what you want.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Were you wearing a white suit?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I was actually wearing athletic pants and a tee shirt lol

I kinda get the vibe from her she doesn't want money in hand just me taking her out and spending money on her with meals, events and Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Kinda sounds cool
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Juice, only once in my life have I done OTC with a dancer when it wasn't about the money!OL But the sex is always better when you take her out first for dinner or 'events and shit'; you get a little more emotional bonding even in a P4P situation so I heartily endorse it!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Rock so your saying I should be excited about this opportunity ? Lol I believe I agree

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    It means she wants you Over The Counter.

Meet her at the local CVS for some fun in the medicine aisle.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's going to have her boyfriend rob you. She's just setting it up.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylyn if he robs me in public I'm going to laugh...but yes I agree in private this is a concern

Warhawk LMFAO
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Was in Detroit around the holidays and had 2 dancers I was chatting with from one club - they had seen me around before but had not done VIP with either - and my server from another club who recognized me from another club - give me their number. This was all within a couple of days, and am thinking it was a holidays thing and an attempt to make some holiday cash. Have seen some shot girls / servers before that I would have definitely wanted a shot at OTC with but this girls just wasn't quite one of them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice way to get holidays pay
  • SirRogue2016
    8 years ago
    Off The Clock?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It means you're a RICH STUD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One Thick Chump

Means she's sure you don't have any options and you're ripe for the ROBing

:)
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    vwvwvt4
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    Did she mention her boyfriend who will be getting out of prison soon? Did she mention her 5 kids? Did she tell you that you have to pick her up because she has no car and her drivers license is suspended? Oh yeah, you better not get stopped because there will be lots of illegal drugs in her purse. What could go wrong Juice? Of course she does not want money, just a new friend.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    She saw you leaving KFC and thought, "Now that's a real man. I WANT him!". ;-)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    OTC - On The Come. Gamblers should know this.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It means you're dreaming. Pinxhu yourself to wake up.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Pinxhu is a special pinch using a kung fu grip
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant points gentleman
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She probably thinks "my 6'5" black boyfriend who was a college track star can outrun this chubby little fucker when he robs him," but little does she know how fast Juice can really run.... everyone will be in for a surprise!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO...shit cracks me up...yeah back in high school I was a OL that was 5"5' and weighed 450 with a 40 yard dash if 3.98
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion