tuscl

Extras

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Do you ever use the term "extras" in talking to a stripper? If so, what percentage of them understand exactly what you are talking about?

30 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    I don't use that terms, I sometimes refer to 'what's on the menu' though, or words to that effect.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    NEVER with a dancer. Dancers don't "do extras". Ever. Just ask them!

But some will make you cum in various ways. I consider DFK an extra too because very few will initiate that.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've used the "menu" phrase too! Very good way to keep it light, but informative.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    style-wise, i ask for what i want, and i use adult words, like "handjob" "blowjob" etc. it puts me in a more active and controlling mindset from the beginning, which is how i like to negotiate. i don't ever ask a stripper what her menu is, or use terms like "extras" -- not a criticism, just not my thing.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    No, not really. Seems like it's mostly customer lingo.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    When I first started out, I used to ask the girl (if I didn't know her well yet) "what kind of dances does she do? Regular? Or dirty dances?"

Most of the time, the girl would ask me back "what kind of dances do you like?"

If she was ok with my answer of "dirty dances" then I would begin negotiations.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Subraman, to be honest, I never get a straight answer on the menu thing...they always say "that depends" which means on how much I spend on them. And even then dancers lie.

OTOH, I never ask plainly for a specific sexual favor ITC. At least never at my vanilla club. Many dancers would call a bouncer if you just asked right out. When I've gotten the rare extra, it was always the dancer that eased in to it. Or my CF who probably would fit in at Follies I think...
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I always tell them we can one $20 regular dance or we can discuss extras. This always works. She either says okay to the dance (or not) or we discuss extras.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A stripper that used to be on here informed me that she hated (as well as many of her stripper friends") the word "menu"

Depending on how the conversation is going with a dancer I usually say something like "I'd like to go back and do more than dances" and that usually opens up a dialog and price negotiations.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I never say "extras" or "menu" -- that's customer lingo that dancers hate (or don't use). I do sometimes say something like "If we were to go back to the VIP room, describe what kind of fun we could have". At my favorite extras-friendly day shift, the response might be some gesture or touch that indicates that a BJ or HJ is going to be available. At raunchier clubs, for example in Washington Park, the answer is often "Anything but anal"! My preference is to just let things happen and trust that the vetting that occurs over drinks and conversation will lead to happy times in VIP.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I usually engage in light hearted banter about leaving here with a bigger smile than the one I came in with. Where I go they pretty much offer regulars variety.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't use "extras", "menu", "OTC", etc - I first became aware of those terms thru TUSCL and figured it was a TUSCL thing that most dancers wouldn't know what they meant.

The more I SC the more I'm of the Subraman "total control/domination" school of thought; LOL - i.e. best to be straight forward (w/o being rude or crass of course) - being straight-forward is usually the best-way to get from strip-club point-A to point-B - "beating around the bush" can often not get you bush - beating around the bush can often lead to misunderstandings or getting poor-ROI - and beating around the bush will usually not get you better mileage/ROI, Roy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Coming from a hooker back ground I've been schooled in not using words since it can get either party in trouble if one side is LE

With this said I have used with a very high level of success the hooker method witch is talking their hands and placing it on my dick then grabbing them by the tits and pussy

If their not into it trust me they will pull their hand back way before you even get to your dick

If their into it they will start playing with Mr. Sunshine at this point I just if we can go "play" in the VIP or champagne depending on the club

At this point she will tell you the price then you can agree or negation from their

Personally I've noticed if the dancer hasn't hooked before they are usually very stupid about this and will str8 up say they will suck or fuck your dick for xxx amount witch is very unsafe on their part with LE possible stings

I've herd dancers use the term " wanna play" in relation to sex favors for money more times than not
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"OTOH, I never ask plainly for a specific sexual favor ITC. At least never at my vanilla club. Many dancers would call a bouncer if you just asked right out."

Yeah, I do acknowledge the context could be different. For me, in this area:
    - There are extras clubs, where extras are out in the open and no stripper is about to call the bouncer on you for asking about it... and, in this city, law enforcement plain and simple does not care about in-club prostitution, and the last time the police did try to make arrests, 10+ years ago, the DA refused to prosecute. This is a risk-free activity for me.
    - At non-extras clubs, it's insanely rare I ask for extras, since the conditions have to be pretty special to get them -- better off with OTC. On the other hand, when the conditions ARE right, I'm going to be asking my CF, of whom I'm already a regular, and 0% chance she'll be calling the bouncer on me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Theirs a lot of extras talk recently
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    @juicebox69 said: "Coming from a hooker back ground..."

Huh. I had no idea that you used to be a hooker. This explains a lot.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    How long do you wait before broaching the subject. I almost exclusively club when I travel, so I can't really get a regular.

In a few places (ATL and in FL north of St. Pete along the coast) I just asked. In ATL I had one yes and one no; the yes didn't seem offended. In FL the girl was pretty clear.

Other places I haven't bothered asking (like DC). I tried in NOLA but I was way too drunk to be suave about things. That was bad for me because I very seldom drink and I almost never drink to excess. I should have been careful. Regardless, I got seriously led on and ripped off. :(

And for Call.Me.Ishmael all I can say is ace comment! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I joke about the whole "spit or swallow" thing, but I *have* used it moderately often. Most recently, to a new girl at an extras club. We did some small talk, and she was becoming boring, when she asked me, "Do you ever do VIPs here?"

Me: "Once in a while."

Her: "What makes you decide to do a VIP?"

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Spit, or swallow?"

Her, after a pause and a glance at the bartender, who'd overheard and laughed, "Swallow."

Me: "Slow and deep?"

Her: "Yes."

Me: "How much?"

Her: "How do I know you're not a cop?"

At which point, I turned to the bartender (who's pimped girls for me before, and said "Am I a cop?"

After the VIP was done (she was almost as good as she claimed), the bartender was all, "You're gonna get slapped one of these days."
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Good story microdong! LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Use the term 'extras' in talking with females, no way! I don't even go along with the concept on this forum. Just paying money to exacerbate your own frustration. Civilianize you interaction with the girl. Get a front room makeout session going. Mostly you just have to learn how to use words to get her off script and softened up.

SJG
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I never use terms extras or menu. I just ask about VIP...sometimes will ask if she likes to "play"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO good one LMFAO
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    I'm fairly vague about what I want. Something like "what's the odds of slipping little willy in the hot hole?"
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    All you have to do is lick your eyebrows a few times and the girls will flock to you. Right John?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "what's the odds of slipping little willy in the hot hole"

That's too subtle. You'd have to go to Bletchley Park to break that code. Brilliant! ;)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Duece put "anything but anal."

So true, I can't even recall how many times I've heard that line. It usually goes like this:

Stripper: "want to go back to VIP?"

Me: "maybe, what can we do back there, ply Pokémon Go?"

Stripper: "we can do anything you want. What do you want to do back there?"

Me: "great, I want to do everything!"

Stripper: "okay, everything except anal."
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    While I dont use the word extras with dancers I've had a few dancers use the word with me over the years. Things like "I give extras in the VIP if you tip me well." Of course I clarify that we have the same understanding of what extras means before I commit to the financial expenditure.
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    )) A few of the girls know already know, and my atf has been trained- so she's privee to all the lingo!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Imagine dropping the "LDK" term on them

"Hey baby, I wanna get an LDK from you"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I faked a LDK once LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion