tuscl

March 21, 2017, Tuesday, Day Shift at Follies, 4 days from now

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
A reminder and a show of hands of what members that have made plans to actually go

I'm actually able to visit on that day since I got everything cleared with work and my X

Just doing a last check to make sure the meeting of the tuscl minds was still on like donkey Kong

54 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Be sure to give us live updates. And don't be shy about letting your girls post some words of their own.

Have Fun!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice if you need any extra incentive Follies has a free buffet everyday starting at 4 pm
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I actually prefer the Mexican joint across the street inside that Mexican shopping complex but thanks man lol

San jose lol

I was actually looking forward to meeting some friends ...just got a pm from John saying last min his business situation had changed and he want be in

I personally spent a solid week working this out just to get that day off from work and getting my X to agree to release me of my obligation for the day with the kids

If no one is going I'm better off just getting in my hours and sticking with my usual routine for my family situation

Just trying to make it worth my while...I mean shit if I was going to go to follies just to go I would rather save up a few more months then go

Was actually trying to finally make a tuscl meet
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Really ???
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Follies has been canceled! Proceed at your own risk.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I agree that's what is seems like....know if I go it's solos and getting my dick sucked...is that enough motivation ??? We will see
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Getting one's dick sucked is good motivation, Juice. I don't think JS69 won't show, I bet he does. Don't cancel your visit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thanks for your encouragement brother Vince
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    The Mexican joint across the street should be motivation enough for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    War lol...this is true....no one in that outfit speaks a lick of English lol...even the menus is in Spanish...I feel like I crossed the boarder anytime I'm in the restaurant...food is damn good at a fair price....I order by pointing at pictures lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if that mother daughter combo will be down their to nurse me back to health
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Post pics of the waitresses at the restaurant.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Some of the best Mexican food I've ever had was in a suburb of Atlanta, Ga. It was actually in Jonesboro.

Who knew they had such good Mexican food in Hotlanta?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Is juicebox69 going to live tweet a Follies visit? Brilliant!
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    Someday I want to go clubbing with Juice. But I can't on the 21st.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Digtech you will just have patience

Just a friendly reminder I will be at in or at least around follies at noon by one pm for a fact I will be inside unless traffic ducks me over ...but I will be their for the full or close to it day shift
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ how are they gonna know who you are or you know who they are (w.r.t. other TUSCLers)?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Pm me for my number if your going and want to know who I am...although it is honestly true if your at follies and think your seeing a famous rapper Action Bronson your not your actually seeing Juice aka FU Jackie
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    What the duck is this world coming to?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm in the ATL taking pictures of my trip...will add them in my review
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I was planning a meet Juice trip to Follies for this week. But due to scheduling forces beyond my control, I had to cancel. I sent Juice an apology PM but I think he might be a little pissed. In any event, I will try to make it in April or May.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    so the meet isn't going to happen today?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    PLs... sometimes only marginally more dependable than dancers.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Damn, after all the hype, NOBODY is gonna show up to the Juice meetup. Don't feel bad, Juice wasn't gonna show up either lol.

There's still time to meet up with Juice. Juice will wait for you.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Anybody?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice where the fuck are you ?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Vincemichaels left my house at 3:40EDT. He'll be lucky to make Follies by 5PM.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice - we need proof of your visit - you need to take a selfie standing outside Follies
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just left follies...ask Vince how it was to chilli's with me at follies..I was their from 12-730

Vince hung from 430-7...Vince is a really cool dude in-person and funny
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I took pictures of my KFC meal lol does this count ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Magrat can confirm my KFC lunch of the Georgia Honey and Tennessee Heat Chicken tinder 's lol....I sent him a picture

I'm stuck on the interstate literally parked on North 85...if I can catch a exit I'm getting a hotel room...I've been up for 24 hours...bought 15 dances and a Satisfy VIP with my sexy Cuban and a Hispanic

Vince missed my Cuban sucky fucky girl but he saw this little Hispanic I was fucking with...cute as a button and very fun to play with
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John I'm not pissed lol...life happens...May sounds good to try again :))
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    you did a VIP with a Latina?

you're the man, juice :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I=85 is a bitch (as most of Atlanta traffic) - and it seems 85 is the only way to get to Follies - I wonder if the Waze traffic app can find a good-way around 85.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i miss follies

i don't know when i'm gonna make my 2017 follies visit..........but I WILL be making one
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice was indeed there, so was I, I made it around 4:45 PM. I came up from Southern Alabama and the time it took to get up to the Atlanta area was longer than I thought it would be. I visited shadowcat before heading up through Atlanta rush hour. Thanks, shadowcat, your directions were spot on. The buffet at Follies was quite tasty, I had the BBQ pork, beans and garlic bread. The bitches were fine, the little Hispanic heritage babe that danced for Juice was a mighty cute small babe.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh, so you were there dickbreath, trolling for minors. Had I know, I would have met you and taught you some important things, that is if you had a brain. Obviously you don't, dickbreath. Nothing of what you whine about makes any sense, go fuck your dumbass.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince it was enjoyable to chill with you...did you see me finger the Hispanic chick at the table ? I'm craving a blow job from her soft lips
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    GoVikings lol...thanks man...I can't fund a white chick that provides as of yet and those damn Cubans and Hispanics are all over me and more than willing to please big papa LMFAO

I need to give some of them thick black chicks a shot because they try hard to get my attention

The white chicks kinda ignore me for whatever reason
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice!! Juice!! Juice!!

SJG

Spectre Scenes, rather like whole movie
    https://youtu.be/McEPnpbtz6c?list=PLIAVK…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi if you figure out s new path please let me know LMFAO

Hope this thunder storm and flash floods gets under control...I'm safe inside my motel room right now
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Their was no entry fee either just a tip to get in...was that for that lady that got hurt ?

I believe I meet the mother daughter combo and I pissed the mom off...I kinda offended her by refusing to even snuggle with her....the daughter didn't even mess with me after I blew her mum off
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She looked at me like how dare you reject me you fat mother fucker LMFAO...I could see those words in her eyes
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - I guess the Juice myth has been dispelled as at least 2 different TUSCLers have met him in-person at 2 different times.

I really didn't think he'd finally make-it to a meet though but he proved all us wrong :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You couldn't sting an amoeba, dumbass.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, I didn't watch all of your interaction with the babe, but yeah, I saw you fingering her. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....Vince
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi looking forward to meeting others in future meetings
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    juicebox69, the next time you should live tweet your visit. One finger in the girl's pussy and one finger on your phone telling people you have your other finger in the girl's pussy. That would be some brilliant juicebox69 action! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO....challenge accepted forgot
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Let's do s Vegas or Phoenix meet.

Bike week in AZ is usually hopping with dancers for cash in April .
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Ever hear of periscope Juice?

You could live broadcast your next strip club adventure. I'm sure a few of us would tune in just for shits and giggles.

The bouncers probably wouldn't be too cool with it though....
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion