tuscl

Birth control

larryfisherman
California
I was in the club talking to a fav. During our conversation she reached into her bag and took a birth control pill.

Does anyone find that weird?
Has this ever happened to you?
Was she trying to give me a sign that she wanted to fuck me that night? Lol

25 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. 1. They're often supposed to take it "the same time of day" each time or just maybe she forgot to take it earlier. 2. Often they take birth control for reasons other than contraception. It can often mitigate cramps or a migraines. I'd be worried about that last one, sport. ;)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Oh ok that makes sense.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The time to worry is when she does not take her birth control pill.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    You should have whipped out your dick and put on a condom!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAO
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My daughter started on the pill at 13 for "other reasons". She's had a steady BF since 11th grade (she's entering dental school in the fall now) so I'm glad she was prepared. Way more than I was at that age!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol no I can honestly say that this has never happened on any of my numerous visits. BC is something that is quite alien to me actually and I probably wouldn't even recognize it even if I saw it.

And like Dominic mentioned, she could have been taking it for something other than BC.That much I do know!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually such pills are kept in their special containers:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=d…

Usually it is not a subject girls talk about openly. If the girl is talking about it openly, she may very well be lying.

So if she says she is taking it, she isn't. And if she says she is not, she is.

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Larry's mom regrets not using birth control
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    flag - that was mean - funny - but mean

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can't say I've ever noticed a dancer putting something in her mouth like a pill then drinking some water to make it go down (I assume they would drink water w/ it).

I also assume this is something they would rather do in the DR out of view of everyone else.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "I am not taking birth control pills" = "Don't think you can just fuck me anytime you want with no responsibility."

"I am taking birth control pills" = She wants you to make her pregnant.

Novel where both of the above are demonstrated, and with the same woman:
    https://www.amazon.com/Heat-Will-Lee-Stu…

Usually girls do not talk about such, so if they are talking about it, you need to ask youself, "why?"

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    :-)
  • sshrfrsky
    8 years ago
    I would think some dancers would consider some forms of BC that eliminate or at least reduce the number of visits from Aunt Flo and not only for its contraceptive uses.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But would they talk openly about any of this with guys? And if they did talk about it, would they have other motives, ones which would call their credibility into question?

SJG
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Birth control pills are suppose to be taken at a certain time every day
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'ce never had one show me her BC pills but have had them show me condoms to prove that they do use them.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Its time to fart
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That's how it starts, then you give birth to a turd
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I once made a stripper take a Plan B pill infront of me before a BBFSCIP even tho she claimed she was on BC. She didnt protest since she broke it out of the blister pack herself. II made sure so it doesnt look like a roofie, she opens it, not a loose pill.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Nope never saw a dancer take birth control pills, or any pills for that matter. My question is, how sure are you she was taking a birth control pill?. For all you know it was some other drug.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ex-ATF took a lot of pills but since I'm snipped I didn't care what they were.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @rl27- I guess I can't be 100% sure, but she told me it was birth control. I didn't even ask her, she just told me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Nope, never happened to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion