tuscl

How would this law handle LDKs

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
http://m.tmz.com/#2017/03/13/texas-lawma…

A Texas state lawmaker proposed a bill that would fine men for masturbating. The real question is how would the law handle LDKs? A $100 fine on top of the cost of a lapdance would make LDKs unaffordable for many middle class men.

And do hand jobs count as masterbation? I would feel bad for any cop that has to investigate these crimes.

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think dry fucking is not even close to masturbation

It's in the middle ground between masturbation and real sex

Good question though on what grounds the LDK stands on in this legal battle
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The "law" as described in the article would only prohibit self stimulated male orgasms. So no need to worry about an LDK or handjob unless those fall within the particular state's definition of prostitution or some other "crime."
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    I feel bad for her constituents.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I glad they clarified that the bill was satirical. It almost seems like some people are taking it seriously!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Her sense of humor seems along the lines of other people from Houston I know. Well played.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A HJ is prostitution and already illegal if you're paying her. LDK is an "accident"...at least that's what you tell the judge.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Article says that the bill is considered satirical, a play on the kinds of restrictions women face.
    http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/13/tex…

Anyway, any public masturbation is already illegal. But in private between consenting adults, you can't restrict that.

And then the reason some clubs go BYOB is usually that they are membership clubs. BYOB is the effect, not the purpose. The purpose is that by classifying it as membership, they get around all public lewdness and sex act laws.

They do not get around the Penal Code against Prostitution, but in such an environment it becomes impossible to enforce. I believe that this is the growth area for strip clubs.

Don't have any near me. But the model originates from Swingers Clubs.

Any sex act or lewd conduct for money is prostitution. But this is notoriously difficult to enforce. Like here they just hit people with so many charges that they are intimidated into pleading guilty. The reason MBOT survived in SF was the Jim and Artie were willing to hire a great lawyer and go thru a jury trial.

Seems like in SF they won't enforce on HJ or BJ places. But in South Bay, they insist on zero touching.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion