tuscl

Strippers use Butt Spray?

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:11 PM
So I watching a live cam feed from this popular strip club. And it has live video from their dressing room. Oh the things you see in there. Like many dancers spraying themselves all over with perfume. One dancer sprayed her butt crack. That's one thing I saw. Another thing I noticed is a few dancers picking their G-strings out of their asses. lol. And they sure do look quite ordinary before they get all dolled up.

7 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "they sure do look quite ordinary before they get all dolled up" This is true.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha! Larry that happens!!!!! I remember my first OTC with my ex-ATF at her place...I was supposed to meet her at 10 AM and when I buzzed her apt. nothing happened. I buzzed all the apts and someone let me in. When I got to her apt she had woken up and I was confronted with a destroyed pig sty apt. and my lovely ATF with no makeup, hair all over, wearing a T shirt and nothing else. It was the singular most beautiful woman I ever saw in my life... Sometimes their beauty transcends the makeup...but then I had another OTC and without makeup she wasn't good....
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    once i was hanging with my CF and i told her i liked the perfume she was wearing on that particular night and she told me its not perfume its body spray. its in a little bottle and she just sprays it on a day or two after i've visited her at the club.........i can still smell the body spray on my kurt cobain and jimi hendrix sweatshirts and that reminds me of her. big PL moment.....sorry guyz lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Awww, GoVIkings, how sweet. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naaah, you suck cock, I don't. Go suck his cock dickbreath.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    "they sure do look quite ordinary before they get all dolled up" Sure some of them do but lots don't. I've watched lots of them coming in to work, and I've woken up with several of them in the morning before they even see a bathroom. Some of those girls are extraordinarily hot and fuckable without the slightest hint of makeup or dressing up.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    In doing research, I have found many of the strippers on Facebook. One of my favorites, an early 30 something blond with a great body, looks very ordinary when pictured with her husband and daughter. I was shocked as her hair is not really that done and I thought her use of makeup was minimal. Maybe it is her hand in my pants that makes her look so much better in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion