tuscl

End of July or Beg of Aug Juice is headed to Detriot

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
That's right boys and girls da mane is making actual plans to be in Detroit either last week of July or the first week of August..depends on how my work schedule falls

I plan on taking a casual road trip driving my way up north and enjoying clubs, food, poker rooms and scenery as I make my way into Detroit

Once in Detroit I plan on going Ham in the high, medium and low end clubs for a full day of clubbing..then catch some rest

On my way back down I plan on doing the same as I did going up..with taking my time, enjoying the view, food and stopping in on some clubs along the way.

Feel free to comment below and or pm me about meeting up with me when I'm in or passing through your town on this trip

Club hound and strippers a like feel fre to book your time with da mane aka juice

14 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    This is a good time to come. By the end of July or beginning of August, most of the snow will be melted.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'll alert the KFC's, Taco Bell's and McDonalds in town to order extra inventory for that week.

And I'll let Greyhound know so they can beef up the suspensions on their buses that run from the Carolinas to Michigan just in case.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Cool story bro !
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'll take you to my favorite Popeyes which the entire kitchen is enclosed in bulletproof glass. You'll love it
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Detroit is fun for a short trip. But be careful: gets dreary quickly if you stay too long.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good story bro
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Beg of August, sounds like the Ides of March to me. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you wish, dickbreath. Bend over, I just got a new shipment of telephone poles to ram up your stupid butt.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Found a picture of juice on his way to Detroit.

https://i.imgur.com/cdGb9n5.gifv
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Nah. Juice would tip the truck over backwards if he tried that! ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Oooooooh shit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion