tuscl

Best Story of Stripper Breaktrhough

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
We all have PL sob stories of strippers letting us down, most seem to revolve around waiting for OTC, only to be led on for hours then we finally you accept defeat.

Have any stories where a stripper actually came through for you when you thought she wouldn't? Like driving to your house in a blizzard, finding a babysitter at the 11th hour, going straight to your house after getting released on bond?

My best one was probably meeting a Detroit stripper at the club and having a great GFE time one Friday night. We agree for a OTC session the following night starting somewhere between 9pm and 11pm. She needed money and wasn't scheduled to work so I was fairly confident she would show. She had a birthday party to go to for a relative and estimated she'd be done between 9pm and 11pm. She kept in contact with me the entire time, but at 1:30am she still hadn't shown. I was fuming because I realized I should have just gone out to a club when she didn't show at midnight instead of waiting for her. FYI Detroit clubs close at 2am so I was screwed (not the way I wanted to be screwed either). Eventually I fell asleep and low and behold I get a text and 3:30am - she had just pulled in my hotel parking lot. OTC half asleep is better than no OTC.

22 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pussy is tough to get, happy it worked out for ya.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I once ordered a burger and it took an hour longer than I expected it to take

WTF...it was good though
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Unfortunately, I can't say I've ever experienced something along those lines.

It's always been a one way street where I'm the giver and she's the taker in otc. And often times, it's not good enough and they always want something more. So lessons learned are often the hard way.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Juice, I bet that hamburger was #fucking delicious!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I joked around with one that I needed to borrow $100 from her, she was like "okay". Was actually going to lend it to me.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I also knew one who was always on time (meaning no more than 5 to 10 minutes late, just like a normal person). That's pretty rare but it did happen.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Reminds me of the one doctor I had who always started appointments on time. Rare, but apparently can happen.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    CF gave me OTC on credit once. That was shocking.

Had one say she'd meet after work and she met me after work. No SS
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I had one 18 months ago agree to meet me at my house. She lived about 1:15 away. She texted me as she was leaving home, which would have put her at my house right on time. She sent me 2 or 3 more texts during the drive to let me know her progress. A final text when she was 5 minutes away. Then nothing until about 20 minutes later when she calls me to tell me that she just read ended another car about a mile from my house. I asked if she wanted me to come to where she was and she said no. About 45 minutes later she pulled into my drive way and it was obvious from looking at her front end that she had been in an accident. She stayed 5 hours and drove home in the dark with one headlight smashed.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's not all she left with that was smashed LMFAO

Shadow beat that pussy up
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This thread reminds me of the time I lived with and dated a stripper

Turned out she was more honest and loyal than I was

Shit I was the theaving ass hoe LMFAO

Was shocked to how honest and legit she actually was

Had a body like a Greek Goddess and fucked like one to
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I had one who told me to get a room away from the club so no one would see her car in the parking lot and she would call me when she left the club. I go to the hotel but just wait in the parking lot, waiting on her to show to get a room. She calls, says she's on her way and promises me she will meet me in the room. I got the room, she showed, we had a great time. Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    We met a couple at 8:00 p.m. Had a few beers and shared a pizza. Went back to their house; vaped some blueberry kush; split into separate rooms; swapped spouses; home and asleep at midnight.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "Had a body like a Greek Goddess and fucked like one to"

So, you're saying she had no arms and threw lightning bolts up your ass during an earthquake caused by her orgasm? Sounds like one heck of a good time if you survived it!!! :-)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Strange lifestyle, @SkiBum. Not something I can relate to.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yeah usually when I do that I drink wine instead of vape, my wife isn't there, and her husband isn't either!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    3:30am, like she woke your ass up? Fuck that. Pussy isn't that hard to come by.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Its fun Random. I keep all my stuff; my wife is my best friend and I get to have sex with 10 -20 other women a year.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    First one I ever tried to talk to, Sunnyvale Brass Rail. I suggested we might go out sometime. She said, "*I* don't go out with customers."

Feeling that my honor was tarnished, I just told her about myself, very matter of fact, and then wrote my name and home telephone number on a napkin and presented it to her.

She held it out at arms length, now standing. And she said, "You don't understand, I get hit on by 50 guys a night."

Again, I saw that also as a strike against my honor, but I decided to leave before things got any worse.

Forgot about the matter, worked late, came home about 10am. And there was her voice on my old built in tape answering machine. "I want to see you", Brass Rail sounds in the background.

Unfortunately I needed to work the next day, and was not interested in going over there, or in spending the night with her.

Would have been better if I'd talked to her more and gotten some idea what sort of going out we might do, given the working schedule and lifestyle differences. Might have helped convince her that I was not looking for P4P.

But it would not be until years later that I would really understand all she was saying. I thought she was just being cautious. I did not understand that she was refusing P4P offers.

But I did learn then what has been confirmed over and over ever since, that most of these girls are quite available, just so long as you don't treat them like prostitutes.

SJG

Celia Cruz - Oye Como Va
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9HwpFdC…
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    came home about 10pm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion