tuscl

Follies

elemental23
New York
Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:05 PM
Heading to Atlanta next weekend. Is Follies better (less crowded) on a Fri or Sat afternoon? Any of the regs want to chime in. It's been a couple years since my last visit, any other recent developments I need to know? Been reading some of the reviews, they aren't exactly what I was hoping to see. Any clubs worth visiting later at night? Thanks in advance for any advice. Feel free to PM if necessary. Also, if anyone will be there either of those days say so. Always good to meet someone with shared interests.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Early on Friday afternoon will be better than Saturday but by 4PM both days will be packed. I never go at nights. I'm outta there no later than 7PM. Whenever I am asked for night recommendations my answer is always Tattletales or Oasis. There is a good chance that I might be there next Saturday.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    ^^^. What Shadowcat said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Count on it being packed pretty-much any day especially as the afternoon progresses - a fair # of folks try to get there by 1 pm the latest For a night visit Cheetah is popular, upscale w/ very good-looking women and a good but expensive restaurant, but Cheerah is air-dance central even in VIP AFAIK
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Best time is right at open for the smallest traffic.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sunday at open might honestly be the best day for the smallest crowd
  • elemental23
    7 years ago
    Thank you all. Considering I haven't left on the 3 HR drive yet, tomorrow at noon is looking like the plan. Shadow, pm me if you will make it. Always good to get advice from a master craftsman. Lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your welcome
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thank you for the comp tree mints. If your still in town on the 21 ketchup with your boy juice...I will be in town then
  • elemental23
    7 years ago
    Have to catch up with juice another time. Not sure that's safe for, based on his rep...but you know what they say ...o CD your made, your made. BTW Follies opens at 12:30-1 on weekends. Ppl waiting in the parking lot though. Lol
  • serrano
    7 years ago
    I visit Follies and Cheetah both twice on weekend early March, so I may comment: Follies daytime Sat & Sun line-up have lot of nice Afro girl, no Latina and no oriental, and only a handful of American girl. Most attractive American girl is 7, and even then still have a "trailer trash" je ne sais quoi to them. No 8 9 or 10 American girl at present time, and top attractiveness of Afro girl for dayshift is better than American girl. Most floor dance generous and handsy, except noticing most attractive American girls are peculiarly low-mileage in main area (include one who 50% air dance). Follies currently lacking any sort of American girl who is stunner or knockout. So overall disappointing and not living up to Follies reputation. DJ did good job, music mix is very trap/thug. They are play Future "Percocet Molly Percocet" every 5th song it seem...very nice song for grind and get hand shift. However, given bad dancer line-up, I will not revisit for a long time. Cheetah...is overall disaster for us experience club goer. Fri and Sat night full of group of ugly fat female customer who is first time at strip club gawking at dancers, many married couples with enslaved husband sitting behind angry wife glaring at dancers, drunk college kid groups crowding bar. Yes, several dancer are very pretty, but policy is air dance only in main floor. I did not even bothering with getting a floor air dance. You can just watch other customer stupid pay for one. Ok, usually there are 10 dancer on the 3 floor stage doing the uninspire "Cheetah Step" with boring look on their face, so tip the pretty one you like and ask her see you afterward. Well, I try VIP for hell of it, just to see what how bad it would be. I was shock it VIP dance ($54 house, $150 dancer, 30 minute) actually two way contact for touch. However, Cheetah dancer are so used to air dance as norm they cannot provide good grind...you paying for privilege of experience her bad technique, weak quad muscle, poor rhythm, underdeveloped lapdance repertoire. I am not wasting the time for visit Cheetah again.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have to partially disagree with serrano. I was just at Follies Sat & Sun and have been hitting at least one weekend day shift for a very long time. The place is crawling with Latinas, especially Cubans. I am boycotting them because I don't like their attitude, the fact that they speak damn little English which makes negotiating for VIP difficult. Plus most of them are overweight fuglies. There is definitely a lack of cute white chicks.
  • serrano
    7 years ago
    ah, yes, my mistake as I had the alcohol when I writing....I do remember meeting handful of Cubana at Follies dayshift Sat and Sun early March. One have her hair dye blonde, very nice body, natural C cup, slender waist and face is like MILF though. Her dance is among best there, very good rhythms, nice use of ass and hand play at the high chair. High LDK potential with no need for VIP supposing. Would repeat with her. Agree that severe lack of "cute white chick" at Follies daytime. Maybe 2-3 only and they are usually occupy. Rest are bad shape. On other hand, I lost count of number of Afro dancer at Follies who have fantastic body with natural curve. They are majority now in the weekend dayshift, but unfortunately not really my type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion