tuscl

Marry, Fuck, Kill BTVS edition

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Saw a "where are they now" slideshow for Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series. I had forgotten just how gorgeous Sarah Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, and Eliza Dushku were. Even Michelle Trachtenberg, Emma Caulfield, and Allysin Hannigan were attractive in their own way. But line up all six of them, especially the first three, and it's an impossible choice.

17 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Such a fascinating topic.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    SMG was hat, but not hot enough to get me to watch the show. I actually first saw her in a "Cover Girl" commercial, and that put her on the map for me.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I never watched the TV show because I was no longer a teenager in the 90s :) However, I've had a thing for both Charisma Carpenter and, especially, Eliza Dushku for a *long* time.

Eliza, my favorite Albanian-American (even more than John Belushi!) finally let the girls breathe in "The Alphabet Killer" (2008):

http://slashnude.com/t/?eliza-dushku-top…

and Charisma got *spectacularly* nekkid in "Bound" (2015):

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3583177140…

Enjoy!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Here's a better link for Charisma's nekkid yumminess in "Bound":

https://www.pinterest.com/jeremybailey3/…
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And I thought pinterst was just for stay-at-home wives...
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The article I referenced mentioned Eliza Dushku's history with drugs and alcohol, and her admission that she "had made a lot of mistakes" during her addict years; my immediate reaction was how I wish I had been one of them. Thanks for the links!
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I would go....
    Charisma, Eliza, Alison.... it was a close third with SMG..... but the "red head" got me. Maybe because of the American Pie movies I think she is a nerd front and a sex machine in the sack.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Crsm...do you know how this works? Marry, fuck, kill = Marry Charisma, fuck Eliza, kill Allysin. Poor nerdy band girl has enough problems and you're going to put a contract on her?
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    gammanu, you're on a roll with your 3 posts to your own thread :)
    3. Explaining how marry, fuck, kill works -- priceless.
    2. Wishing you'd been one of Eliza's mistakes -- you've gotta have Faith! (see what I did there?)
    1. And Pinterest as a haven for housewives -- true! The only time I was on that site was when my ATF linked from her FB page to a Pinterest page about fancy fingernails.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would have a very hard time playing marry, fuck, or kill if my choices were only Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, and Eliza Dushku -- I'd want to marry none, kill none, and fuck all three. However, if Alyson Hannigan were in the mix, she would get killed for sure, even if she was cute as "This one time . . . at band camp" girl and as Lily on "How I Met Your Mother".
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Marry : Alyson Hannigan
    Fuck : Eliza Dushku & SMG (tie)
    Kill : Charisma Carpenter
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Fuck: Hannigan.

Ignore all the rest.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Eliza Dushku, Eliza Dushku! What was the question again?? :)

"Poison" 4:28
    . by Alice Cooper (1997)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtC…

"...I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name"
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I'd marry Charisma Capenter, fuck Eliza Dushku, kill Emma Caulfield.

Then I'd try for a threesome with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Michelle Trachtenberg.

I wouldn't turn down Allyson Hannigan but I was never all that drawn to her. It be interesting to see what all she learned at band camp after all.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    whodey for the win
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    marry: smg or michelle
    fuck: eliza dushku
    kill: dont care about the others so draw straws
  • AbbieNormal
    8 years ago
    SMG is one of a few actresses that I just can't stand. Susan Sarandon and Melanie Griffith are the other two. I can bear Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham, but little else. I don't know what it is, but they just grate on me. So this one is fairly easy. Marry Alison Hannigan Fuck Charisma Carpenter kill SMG. Eliza and Michelle also make the F list after Charisma.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion