tuscl

Ran into my Ex favorite

Corvus
Arizona
Following a social event one evening last week I realized I was very close to the best club in town. Had mixed feelings about heading over there, what with the ramifications of the somewhat recent raid and the chance of running into my former favorite dancer. I had deleted her number from my phone after another poor performance and her disrespecting my time and money. It had been a great four year run but I was done.

Walk into the club and finally find a decent seat. Within five minutes I see her giving a lap dance about 15 feet away but she didn't see me. Meanwhile I spot a girl across the room who is equally stunning. Not long afterwards the new girl is in my lap and we are hitting it off. I actually mentioned I had a friend here tonight (my Ex) and the new girl says "that's my friend". This could get interesting, the new girl is just my type.
A couple of great dances and she is called up for her stage rotation. While she is on stage the Ex spots me and sits in my lap. Well, here we go.

We are catching up and I tell her I lost her number. The new girl is done on stage and stops dead in her tracks when she sees me with the Ex in my lap. Luckily I was able to wave her over and she sits down next to me. Other than the building tension it's nice to have the two hottest girls in the club at my table. But no way I'm settling for the familiar Ex, who I'm done with, at the expense of getting to know the new hottie. These two girls are obviously great friends, since high school, for over ten years. They hang out together OTC and know each other's family, etc.

Luckily it didn't turn into a cat fight. The Ex, who I never told I was finished with her and our OTC romps, figured out she was no longer the temporary love of my life. It was interesting and fun to watch the interaction between the three of us and how it played out. My biggest fear was if the Ex would be able to convince the new hottie to avoid me? Either it didn't work, or more likely the Ex resigned herself to the fact no more time and money from me. I doubt she is rejected very often as she experienced this evening. There was a time I could not have ever imagined turning her down. But all good things come to an end.

Happy to report the new girl and I had a great time in VIP and have stayed in contact after a somewhat serious discussion of the fact I want her and will never pay the Ex any attention at all. Since I don't live locally and my visits are not weekly I plan on this working out just fine. Never say never but I have high hopes this new girl and I will have a long and productive arrangement. God I hope so, she is nearly perfect in all ways.

Have any of you experienced similar events and how did it turn out for you?

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    The new girl probably knows (at least by the end of that night) that you had a 4 year relationship with the ex. New girl isn't going to pass up an opportunity like that no matter how tight they are.

I'm a pretty level headed guy and had many trysts with level headed strippers (as level headed as a stripper can be) and I never had a relationship last 4 years, that's very significant! Most relationships end a lot sooner than yours because the guy wants to change up his flavor, girl quits stripping or becomes unreliable or the least likely, the guy runs out of money.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

You can bet everything that the ex told the new girl everything. Women in strip clubs are not good at keeping secrets (an understatement, I know).

Sounds like maybe the new girl is trying to stick it to your ex (and her friend) for some reason. But women can be catty like that...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I dread going to video girls club because she is so possessive of me. She does give the best blow job I've ever had, but I'm not in the mood for her right now. Still it has worked out ok. I tip her on stage and am friendly because I may want to cum in her mouth again one day, but I've also made it clear that I'm playing with other strippers right now.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Here's an update.

Lost contact with the new girl a few weeks after a nice OTC date, dinner only. Wondering what happened but suspect a lost phone. I mean, that's the stripper MO right? So, I go by her club the other day hoping to find her. No luck but I run into the former favorite very quickly.

She just about begs me to take her number, a new number in fact. So telling her I had lost her number previously was no big deal. Then I asked her where her friend was. It was satisfying to watch her reaction. She was pissed. Kind of made me feel good. Never have found the new girl again, and I'm usually not vindictive but it felt good to piss her off a little. Would have rather found the new girl, but the next best thing happened later. I found another new girl.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Your vindication is warranted, because your ex atf has pretended to enjoy your company in exchange for $$. Now that she doesn't pretend as well you need to show her your end of the agreement for her missing out on her end of the agreement.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It seems that you're doing very well. You moved on - and then moved on again - in a relatively short time. I'm sure your old atf isn't happy, but it's her loss. I'm suspect when I move from one dancer to another when they are friends - so I think it's good you've found a different dancer to enjoy. Have a great time with your new fave!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    We will point out guys to another girl, give her the run down on him, and tell her something like, "oh, he doesn't buy dances from me anymore bc.., but he likes girls like you bc... etc".

I'm sure some young girls get all caught up like it's their only customer ever, but from what I see, plenty of us see it like we have limited time w customers, and they will eventually get tired of us and want new girls, just as other girls' customers become ours. Being helpful means she might return the favor, or at least she will get his money and not someone we don't like.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Bi99 thanks for the insight. That's a smart way to handle business. Customers move to other dancers - and it's not something to create a major rift over. I'm sure that dancers can tire of regulars after awhile too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion