tuscl

Dancers of mixed race or nationality

MrDeuce
Illinois
One thing I have kept track of through my many years of clubbing is dancers with interesting mixtures of race or nationality. Some examples:
Japanese/Cherokee, Japanese/Hawaiian, Chinese/Vietnamese, Mexican/Chinese, Ecuadoran/Cherokee, Brazilian/Japanese, Thai/Italian, Thai/Polish, Greek/Egyptian, Iranian/Lebanese

Then there are homegrown American girls with delightful mixtures of white, black, Latina, and native American, sometimes with breathtaking results.

What interesting mixtures of race or nationality have you encountered among strippers?

14 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I knew a dancer a few years back who was 1/4 Cherokee, 1/4 black, 1/2 white Italian. She's now a married mom and not dancing. My soul mate g/f is a mix of black, Oneida, white and Hispanic...she's the trophy g/f...but she was never a sex worker. Didn't have to be! LOL
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yum and yum! A favorite of mine at Jimmy's a while back was 1/4 black, 1/4 Latina, 1/4 Italian, and 1/4 other white. What a looker!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Mixed race women are usually very attractive. Not saying all of them are, but more often than not they're pretty.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Mutts make for the best bitches!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    duomaxwell is mixed race....and she's gorgeous

Hi duo :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Had great time with a dancer who was Melungeon (Google it) from Kentucky. Mixed white, black, and Native American. That was many years ago.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I prefer full-blooded eskimos
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my longtime favorites was half Puerto Rican and half Filipino. I believe she had a dad who was a serviceman.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ And now she is a servicewoman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ literally LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes, mixed ethnicity girls are often very attractive and kinda exotic - I like the white/black mix b/c of my like for chocolate.

A couple of months ago met a Hawaiian/Filipino girl and she was very sexy.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The massage girl at Rhode Island dolls is 1/2 Vietnamese and 1/2 Han Chinese. Vietnamese women can be busty so in addition to exquisite features and a lovely face, she also is very well endowed up top.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Noted re. Rhode Island Dolls.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    One very beautiful Japanese/Potuguese hybrid. Gorgeous face, tall with an absolutely fabulous body. She was working in the local nude/no alcohol club. Lap dances were also done naked.

She was a college student studying languages with an eye to becoming a real-time translator.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion