tuscl

Club rating

gator469
Florida
Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:39 AM
I think tuscl should start a rating system on what the club has to offer, it seems a lot of clubs get a high rating because of the availability is extras. In my case I don't care about extras but I like a good sensual contact lap dance with a gorgeous lady.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Club rating is subjective b/c not everyone likes the same thing - an extras-club does not mean a high-rating on here; Mons Venus in Tampa and Baby Dolls in Dallas are among the best reviewed clubs and they are not extras clubs - plus, just b/c it's an extras club does not mean every girl does extras nor does it mean one can't get good lap-dances
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    The ratings are broken down into atmosphere, dancers, and value in addition to overall. All have up to 5 stars. As Papi_Chulo says any rating is subjective. I suspect many reviewers don't know extras are possible. I didn't before I started reading and posting.

To tell the truth I'm still not sure how many of the crazy stories are accurate vs bullshit. I know some things are possible so I'm certain that some are true. Probably all of juicebox69's! ;)

Regardless, the current rating system is certainly higher resolution than my brilliant/non-brilliant rating system, so I guess things are pretty aces! ;)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Agree Papi. Even in Detroit, there will be a few non extra girls working in a club that's known for extras.

Plus, even extra girls will give just good lap dances if that's all that a customer wants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The ratings on TUSCL are flawed - there are clubs in the top-10 that belong there and some that clearly don't; so kinda a crapshoot to go by that.

One just needs to read the reviews from experienced reviewers to get a more-accurate feel for a club - often times a club w/ lots of reviews is a sign it may be a good club worth looking into - and best of all is word-of-mouth (e.g. getting recommendations from seasoned vets on the discussion-board).
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Papi sums it up nicely. IMO, the ratings can maybe be useful when comparing within a metro area, maybe. But anything beyond that is a fools errand.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    The problem is that individual desires vary so much from one monger to the next. I personally want a great DFK experience and someone else wouldn't be happy without BBFS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion