tuscl

Ok tittyfag(dot) You're Off Ignore for All of Today... Let's See the Best You Go

Lol!

11 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    What he's got is every orifice filled with a big black dildo, and he's hoarding them all so no one else can have any BBC!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Well it's easy enough to test. I've explained it before. You just try to send a person a PM and it will tell you if you are on ignore or not. Next I put you on ignore (tomorrow, probably) you can put your "pathological liar" notion to the test. Actually, I suspect you already have. Found that you really were on ignore and now are just lying about it because YOU are the pathological liar. In fact, the more you harp on that I am the more obvious it makes it that you are!

Lol! (Don't you hate it when you tangle yourself up in your own logic like that, tittyfag(dot))?

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Truth has never been (dot) fag's forte, but being gay with BBC is!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ah, okay, doesn't want to put his theory to the test even though it would take two seconds. Think that is pretty conclusive proof that he knows he is wrong.

Lol! Too funny!

If you ever decide to stop being so scared, can put your theory to the test.

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Dougster, ask that pussy ass faggit (dot) why he had to place me on ignore? Couldn't he handle all of the BBC postings? Lol!!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    "Meat72: Dougster, ask that pussy ass faggit (dot) why he had to place me on ignore? Couldn't he handle all of the BBC postings? Lol!!!"

Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ha ha,,, too fuckin funny
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, we are all the same person... But he will respond to some aliases and not others, because even though they are the same person, and he won't respond to that person.... Logic definitely not the guy's strong suit. Maybe he also believes in "Karma" like boyfriend Hugh does?

Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Faggit butt buddy HughGRectum are homosexual lovers!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag.: "And who am I this week,Dougster?"

Same person you always are, i.e. a dumb fag.

Lol!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You've got that right, Douchester.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion