tuscl

negotiating for ITC sex out of boredom/as a joke?

s88
New York
Thursday, March 2, 2017 12:35 PM
In my extras SC, 40% of extras girls demand extra $ for extras. Sometimes when I ask for DFK, she says no to DFK. I say goodnite and move on. A few minutes or a few hours later that night, the girl walks up back to me, and goes "so how much are you willing to pay me for DFK?". A girl that initially says no, then comes back later, I will never spend on again. You like me, or you dont. Free OTC/IRL friends isn't possible with a hoe. A girl that negotiates for extra $ for DFK wont allow FS without even more $, so I stay away from them. I figure, and correct me if I'm wrong yall perverts, if she DFKs for club minimum $, there is a chance she will fuck for club minimum too, if the make out session turns into general sex. Now in round 2 of negotiation, I always say $20/song which is the club minimum. Because 60% of the girls that say yes, just plain like me, and the $ is irrelevant to them (club minimum) and never discussed before we go in the back, and I shouldnt go after undateable strippers. But new girl doesn't know that I'll never buy dances from her on round 2, but she is hustling me, so I'll play with her. So I spend 2-5 minutes negotiating from her $100/song to $30/song for DFK. When she doesn't go any lower than $40 or $60 saying that is in "the middle", I switch my story from DFK to that I'll pay that only for FS. She then gets visibly pissed off at me and storms away. I got 5 minutes of entertainment. Does anyone negotiate like that for laughs? In one incident, a new girl said no to DFK, when back to a group of strippers, probably told how disgusting I am, and some senior girl told her to immediately go back to me and ask if I'll pay more, so she was back in 2 minutes, but was blacklisted by then by me. In another incident, another new girl, was one of the first girls I asked for DFK in the night, she probably didnt earn much $ that night, so 1 hour before the club closed she came back to me and tried to negotiate a large tip for DFK, but again, she was blacklisted.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    DFK is not part of a basic lap-dance - if I expect a dancer to go the extra-mile then I feel I should go the extra-mile also by tipping extra within reason. Getting customers to spend $$$ is not that easy (for most dancers), thus I never try to waste their time let alone lead-them-on when I have no interest - dancing is their job and I'm not gonna waste their time nor play games w/ them
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I endorse Papi's comment. I find no joy in fucking over people in real life.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yeah, if the girl wants to DFK with you, she will let you do it. If she makes it about money, or tries to, don't go along with that. But you shouldn't lead girls on with fraudulent negotiations. Guy in a Hemmingway short story did that with a diner waitress. He did it because he hated women. SJG
  • duomaxwell
    7 years ago
    That's just plain rude.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I try hard to treat strippers with respect unless and until they do something to prove that they don't deserve my respect. So no, I would not engage in fake negotiations just to fuck with them.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    What's with the DFK obsession? Strippers DFK me all the time for free. I must be very lovable.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No. This doesn't seem remotely fun or entertaining.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion