tuscl

Strip Malls

crazyjoe
Colorado
I have noticed some strip malls in my area with lots of vacant stores. Seems like churches are invading these places. Should we put strip clubs in strip malls? What say you?

13 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've not seen what you describe...but the current political climate is to put strip clubs in industrial parks. If you want them in strip malls, you will have to overcome political opposition from both parties.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=2581

La Chambre is located in a nondescript strip mall, has been for decades...... a strip club in Detroit that has a Massage Parlor, an Urban dance club and an oriental massage parlor located in the same strip mall. And the kicker, Joe, is that there is also a holy roller church that moved into a larger outbuilding on the strip mall lot- even shares a parking lot.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    That's what happened to 1320 in Springfield VA. The strip mall owner declined to renew their lease. Seems like a strip club should be a natural for a strip mall.....
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hugh is correct, La Chambre has the distinction of being Detwaa's longest operating strip club. The former owner, an old Jewish guy had the place for decades, he and his ex-stripper wife ran the club for decades until he got too old. He sold it to a drug dealer who was murdered in the parking lot not long after he bought La Chambre. I've never seen the church members out protesting the club. Amazing !
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Rech loved to shit there.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've gone to La Chambre. I don't plan on going back.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I say we put churches in strip malls then put strip clubs in the churches.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There used to be a few "strip clubs" (actually bikini bars) in strip malls here. Although obviously, not in the most ritzy areas of town... and, with silicon valley real estate prices and cost of living what they are, almost everywhere is a ritzy area of town now. But, there is still one bikini bar in a strip mall left... and actually, now that I think about it, that club might actually be topless, not a bikini bar.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is Tootsies considered a Stripper Mall?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is Tootsies considered a Strip Mall?

Not Stripper Mall
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I like girls that strip in malls
    I like girls that strip in halls
    I like girls that are good in bed
    I like girls that give me head
    I have no type
    I love them all.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Churches going into retail spaces, sounds like a sinking local economy.

Putting strip clubs in, most places have way too many ordinances.

AMPs can get in, as overtly they are completely legit.

Other types of second or third tier retail or non-profit.

Dougster's great economy is bullshit.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Completely true. :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion