tuscl

Replacements

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Always have backups, you never know when they'll quit or disappear.

My last favorite quit over a month ago. It's been terrible. To make matters worse, a few weeks ago I saw a girl that had the body I look for, but I had just LDKd from another and was heading out. I don't like to stick around with a mess in my pants. I figured "no big deal, I'll catch her next time." Nope. Been back a few times at various shifts trying to catch this girl, no success.

Don't get me wrong. During these visits the other girls have been fine. I'm not laser focused on some random girl I saw, I'm openly looking at all prospects. It's just so good to be with a girl I find incredibly attractive, the one who's a 10 in my eyes. I miss it.

I know I'll find another that catches my eye eventually, but this searching sucks.

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    We all experience dry spells. Thankfully, the supply of strippers is virtually infinite.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ not everyone can cum 4 times in 3 hours just from a strong breeze like you can.
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    Mr king.

I have learned from this. I can't just assume I'll see them again. I will attempt to get phone number, as they seem to give them out willingly.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think searching for the next DS is half the fun of strip clubbing. You never know when she will show up, but they always do. It keeps life exciting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion