tuscl

25-30 is like a sweet spot for bitches

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
They seem the most developed, experience and sexiest at these ages...not to young, not to old, not to annoying, not to jaded, but just right

A goldie locks zone if you will

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    18-21 is the sweet spot. Almost a full grown woman but still a little bit of the youthful teen years left. And they are excited about their sexual power and ready to experiment and be taught.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I was thinking about this topic the other day. I think inexperienced mongers try the 18-21 girls first and then realize that they are just children(unless you're going through an epic midlife crisis and can't think straight). My favorite is 22-25.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh you guys got it all rong.

Mid to late 30s - by then they're divorced, over the immaturity and drama (18-21) not looking for a husband (25-30) and just want to get drunk and fuck... but responsible to get up in the morning and go to work.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I go for under 25, because being very young is the only thing my wife cannot do better than any stripper alive. Sex, friendship, humor, etc. wife is the best. She simply isn't 23 any longer and I need a fix.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Gotta go with 30's also.

At least I can hold a conversation with them.

I get tired of 18-21 year olds telling me which Pokémon Go! character they captured...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm w/warhawks & shailynn 30 & up for many of the same reasons along with the 20 something's make me think of my children not much of a turn on in that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't know. They all lie about their age so I can't tell and I don't really have a preference in (legal) age. I guess for eye candy I'd prefer they look ~24.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "I get tired of 18-21 year olds telling me which Pokémon Go! character they captured..."
    ----------------------------------
    ROFL!

the really young girls live in the moment. Planning stuff several days or weeks in advance is usually hopeless.

According to neuroscience, you're brain develops until approx age 25. Can't argue with science:

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/n…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion