tuscl

Can you ever go back again?

gawker
Older than dirt
Several years ago my ATF and I did a 3 way with a stripper on her 21st b-day. It was memorable and while she's a little thicker than I normally like, she sucked & fucked like a champ and the two gals were really into each other which was a real turn-on. I've followed her on FB and she's kicked her drug habit, is living with a guy who's kind of freaky ( hundreds of tats and those stupid 2 inch holes in his earlobes, etc but she's still a doll. She had a baby about a month ago and just wrote to my ATF asking where she was dancing and said she's got to either start dancing or doing stag parties one or 2 nights a week. I wonder if it'd be worth exploring a repeat performance?

8 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    If it were me I'd pass and leave it in the past. Just my opinion.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Beginning to wonder if you're full of shit.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would do it. I had a 3-way with my CF and another stripper about 6 months ago. My CF and I still talk about how hot it was. If both strippers are into it, I don't see any downside--except for the cost being double.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd do it. It won't be as exciting as the first time so have realistic expectations. But it'll still be more sexual fun than 99.9% of all married men ever get.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Had a baby only a month ago?

Chances are she's still a tub-o. I'd wait a while longer until she s tried to lose the baby fat. And even then, she's going to have stretch marks, etc. Having kids wrecks most women's bodies.

It won't be the same.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    No. No you can't.

But familiar fun is still fun.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think the real answer is that Gawker and little Gawker can come to the answer themselves, but as the former party seems to love drama, posting about it on TUSCL becomes mandatory drama whore foreplay.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If bad sex is like bad pizza, and a threesome is like the near-pinnacle of sexual fantasy... you see where I'm going with this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion