tuscl

Some time in March or April ATL Follies

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Anyone wanna put together plans to hang and bang these bitches...not together lol...no homo....

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If their isn't much interest I will just save that money up for a Detroit trip since I know some members really wanting to see me up their plus I'm dying to see what the difference is inbetween these Detroit clubs and what I know as follies and Godiva's and PP and Lust
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And if no body that o thought gave two shits then I'm headed over to the only member I know really would enjoy my company and that's a trip out to Denver to finally face fuck crazy Joe at His favorite Food joint
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Save up for Detroit! We will have a Juice strip club crawl. We could literally crawl from the Flight Club to Henry VIII to Bogart's. We'll drink beer, eat chacken fangers and bang bitches.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm sure Crazy Joe's mom will be excited to see you Juice!

Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack I'm actually really excited about making Detroit a reality this year....what you describe sounds fun
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    War lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice if you come to Detroit you'll have to do the "8 Mile Challenge." That's where we get you to pump gas in jackslashs BMW and buy a pack of cigarettes at an 8 mile convenience store at 2am. If you don't get robbed or shot, you win! If you get robbed or shot, you lose!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sounds good to me as long as I can eat jacks famous Lazaunga
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm overdue for a trip to Atlanta. If there's a meet up I'll try to make it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If you wanna go John just let me know so I can find some time off....if you want a meeting I must be to young to get the boys together...so I will leave the cattling up to you
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm itching for a follies trip bad....g
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    JS69 and Juice, you should consider making Oreo cookies with me between two ebonies in Miamiat the end of March. That would be the bomb!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Bad news, juice, you've got crabs :)
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    I'd do it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince LMFAO that damn lady Godiva lol

Jim come up to the orgy at follies

Dig you coming
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No sweat, Juice, all ya gotta do is get your lighter out and burn the buggers off. Pay no attention to the smell of roasting meat.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion