tuscl

Best time or day to get a stripper to come home with you?

Is timing everything? I noticed that strippers tend to make more offers to come home with me (for a price) at the end of their shift or Thursdays. What's your experiences?

15 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ask Desertscrub
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Not to disagree with my friend Desertscrub, which I don't, I am wondering what the hell Thursday has to do with anything strip club related? Maybe that's the day the MAGIC WAND 2050 is on sale?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Hey @DesertScrub-

Instead of hanging around TUSCL 24/7, have you ever considered a career in hospitality management? You would be perfect:

https://tinyurl.com/gtzatuj

"Required Skills

"People skills are essential to success in this major. You will be working with people constantly and must be gracious and courteous when meeting requests and responding to complaints. A career in hospitality is bound to keep you on your toes with new problems and issues popping up every day. "

The average reported starting salary for someone with a degree in Hospitality Management is $34,752 with a mid-career salary of $62,430. That's BIG MONEY!!!

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    Ugh. The idea of a paid sex worker in my home is nauseating.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you are implying prostitution, they don't do that. It's against the law.
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    There might actually be some merit to this if the stripper is trying to bankroll her weekend and needs some easy $$$.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    2:00 PM.

*Exactly* 2:00 PM.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^

Sorry that's close but no cigar. 2PM is not the best time, 1:47PM is the optimum time, not 1:45, 1:46, or 1:48, it has to be exactly 1:47!
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    When her rent is due and she doesn't have enough to pay it
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Hey, desertscrub, why does that MAGIC WAND 2050 look so much like a chainsaw? ;-)
  • Tall3001
    8 years ago
    There are some very witty guys on this thread. Hardee har har. But no one really answered my question. I don't know that there is any significance to Thursday. It just seems to happen on that day to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you mean meeting her at the club, then I would assume its when getting close to the end of her shift. Often there is a day shift and a night shift.

Of course I like day shift. But as I have seen, the night shift girls are more wild and crazy. Where as the day shift girls have kids to get home to, and sometimes husbands.

SJG
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Once you really get to know them and after the window for early stripper check out has closed, your chances go way up.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    This article by doctorevil is spot on

Traveler's Guide to OTC
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

• DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I remember for some, all I had to do was be there right before their shift ended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion