tuscl

Been a long time since i was last on tuscl

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:57 AM
just droping in to see how my tuscl friends are and get caught up on what I have missed in the last few years ive been out on medical leave

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Here are some recent highlights Motörhead has disappeared Juice is not black Shailynn and I both have a DC SJG's identity was revealed but nobody cares After a six month sabbatical that he refuses to disclose any details of, Dougster is once again serving his essential and only function of calling Rick a fag every hour on the hour We have more trolls than Rosie O'Donnell has fat cells Skibum made his first ever funny post Shadowcat still doesn't cum when he cums Nina still claims to be the only Detroit stripper in existence who makes a decent living without providing extras Papi knows every fact about every black strip club in Miami Desertscrub is the new moderator Emily is hot. Welcome back.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold up... Emily's hot? Did she provide pics??? Damn. I missed that!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    HotTuna! HotTuna! HotTuna! [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy Shit did founder release a sex tape with Emily or summerthing
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sadly, I have not yet seen Emily's breasts. But I recently noticed that she propped me a few months ago so we're very close.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion