tuscl

Truant dancers

Mainster
Arizona
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:30 PM
So, I'm sitting at the bar in my local den of iniquity, talking with the other PLs about how it's 1PM and here's not a girl on the floor. Bad juju for a club that opens at 11AM, but typical for the industry. The bartender started naming the good girls (reliable ones who showed up on time), fair ones (would show up, usually, but almost always late), and the bad ones (violated the club's schedule, and their own, more than 50% of the time. He named one girl in particular because everybody loved her, she was sexy as fuck, but just couldn't seem to get to work on time and would rarely pick up a phone and offer an excuse for being late. I think her name was Flower. The bartender said she'd been given an ultimatum-show up on time or have a bulletproof reason why she couldn't. This actually distressed some of the other girls and more than a few of the regulars because she was a super popular dancer, and nobody wanted to see her get booted. Trouble was that her name was on the whiteboard, and she was AWOL. The bartender had just pointed this out to us, when the phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and said, "Well, speak of the devil, it's fuckin' Flower!" He put the phone on speaker mode and answered. A cute little voice on the other end said, "Hi, are you guys open?" He said the place was open. "How many girls are there?" Not many, he affirmed. "How about Flower, does she still work there?" He laughed and said, "Yeah, you still work here, if you get your ass down here in 30 minutes!" It still took her an hour.

10 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Amazing Work Ethic!!!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Detention for all you bitches!!!!!!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Two hours open and no girls is pretty rough, even for a strip club.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    One of our clubs in Dearborn I walked into an hour after it opened and after several minutes, I asked the bouncer where the dancers were. He said it's too early for them to show up. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @vm: That happens at most most of the clubs here as well. If there's a dancer on the floor before 1, chances are she spent the night there and is getting ready to go home. :)
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Sounds very typical for dayshift. I've been spoiled by some COI clubs where you can find 10 - 12 dancers actually in the club at 1pm. But most LA/OC clubs have only 3 or 4 working dayshift if you're lucky, especially on a Saturday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Miami clubs close late so many have a mid-shift in b/w dayshift and nightshift, so one can often see more girls at 5 pm than 2 pm slwhen both day and mid shift girls are there
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo...yeah around 4 or 5pm is a great time to go because often times the day shift girls are almost done with their shift and the night time ones are about to start their shift
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    At most clubs here in LA the time around 5pm is deadsville. The dayshift dancers are heading out, but the nightshifters won't arrive til well past 7pm, even for clubs that claim to have a midshift. A lot of the night girls know that the club won't get hopping to well past 9pm so they won't bother coming in earlier.
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Bahahah, sounds like me! I'm a truant stripper for sure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion