tuscl

Juicebox69 Jokes

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:27 AM
Young juice was in his room jacking off when his dad walked in and said, "Son! Stop doing that! You will go blind!" Juice said, " Hay Dad! I'm over here!!

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    What the hell is your problem juice?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    I'd pop popcorn for this thread but then I'd just be paranoid about not having added butter to it and... wondering what the hell is this buttery topping is on the popcorn??
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    VM points to the floor. Hugh, there's some of Juice's special sauce right there.c :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Wonder what Juices dad's favorite flavor of Four Loko is?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Two people is a twosome. Three people is a threesome. That is why they call Juice handsome ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juicebox and Just the nuts sitting in a tree... K. I. S.S. I.N.G. First come love. Then comes marriage. Then comes chicken fingers in the baby carriage.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Juice and Jill went to her trailer because Jill was a big booted slut. Jill asked for a donation for some action, Juice jacked off and saved 300 bux. Juice and Jill went up the hill, to fetch a bucket of chaeken. Jill, Juice, and Justin with nuts a bustin’ Ten minutes then soft, she said “get me off,” so he sent her packin'. Juice and Jill went down by the river to the Chevy conversion van. Ten minutes later her orgasms were better Because that Juice stud is da mane. :)
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    lmfao, that's a good one xD
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion