Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

IF your neededing a GFE but cant afford it write now then sub to this bitches ch

just_the_nuts

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

and yes I jerked off to it....I was off from work today..had an itch for the follies but car was in the damn shop lol....lots of jerking off and vides...I even must confess a few cam girls got paid

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit! How do you do it?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Nuts is retarded

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Naah, it's the impurities in the chacken fangers. They are hallucinogenetic. If you eat enough of them, it impacts your intelligence and cognitive traits.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Nuts is back!

Must have been craving some Rocky Mountain Oysters...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement