tuscl

Trash cans in VIP rooms

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 17, 2017 8:54 PM
I am pleased to announce that Follies has taken the lead and now has trash cans in the VIP rooms. Any other clubs like that?

27 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    hopefully they aren't too big...............the VIP room is already too small
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I should have said waste paper baskets. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thank god...last time I was at follies I had a bitch hand me my used condoms back...I shoved it in my pocket with ideas of tossing it out in the bathroom but I got side tracked with other bitches Long story short I got cum all over my damn phone
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    Those aren't trashcans. Those are Evidence Collection Devices installed by local LE. Management was forced to have them in VIP at all times for random LE collection and DNA evidence.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Oh shit
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    If they find your DNA, they post your full birth name on the internet. Your DNA profile is also uploaded in case there are any outstanding paternity suits and overdue child support. Get a girl that swallows!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Let's just say theirs a lot of juice in the shadows of that corner LMFAO
  • ime
    7 years ago
    A while back I was at a club that had blacklight in the VIP area, I am very thankful Follies does not.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Club Desires has two, trash receptecles on the way out for disposal of products.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    They should really be macerator/chlorinator/incinerator units...... ;-)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    All I can say is check those couches before you sit down......but don't stick your hands between the cushions. If your phone falls in there, just go buy a new one.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Trash cans in the VIP = the kind of club I like!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Take and flush is my motto
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Are they red and labeled Bio-Hazard
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would assume that the lack of trash cans was to avoid the collection of incriminating evidence. In AMPs, they are extremely careful about any and all such stuff, like used and unused. SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing the restroom troll has the collateral duty of emptying them. I hope he gets hazardous duty pay.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    When I was negotiating my first-ever ITC BJ at Palace in the Pines near Youngstown in 2013, I asked her if she insisted on a condom. Her answer: There are no wastebaskets back here, so I might as well just swallow!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^I hope you tipped her an extra dollar
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Well if you forget to bring your own condom now you know where you can get-one slightly used.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems VIP wastebaskets are not too common when they should be - perhaps they don't want that evidence laying around (or they are just totally clueless)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Those familiar w/ Inner Room in Cocoa Beach know there are no VIP rooms and the dance area is open and consists of two long continuous L-shaped benches against the back-wall. On a visit a couple of months ago the dude getting dances next to me on the dance-bench lost something - he was looking in the back of the bench and then he lifted it and his dancer shined her cell-phone light and underneath the bench were a whole bunch of used-condoms that seemed have been there for a good while.
  • onechange
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo -- I am near IR. I've always just flushed mine. hahahahahahah
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce!!! :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I am embarrassed to say this, but there was an underground Mexican Bar, and they were doing front room FS. But there were no condoms around, as they omitted them. LE was complicit, fully complicit. And LE brought their own condoms. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ And though there were no condoms around, the floor was sticky and the girls were pulling their thong teddies askew, and they were getting wet spots there. I do not exaggerate about how unprotected and wet all of this was. At least LE came prepared, for their months and months of painstaking investigation. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Last time I was at follies the bath room troll had like a million singles all over the sink does he usually do this ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion