tuscl

Hot Door Girls

crazyjoe
Colorado
I remember once I went to a club that did not allow touching by customers at all. There was a really hot door girl that I tipped a dollar because she was sexy and flirty. After I put the dollar in her tip jar, she took it back out and said no no and handed it back. She pulled her shirt out and leaned over exposing her perfect perky pong pong ball breasts, she looks down her shirt then at me and says go ahead, stick it in... so I complied. I shoved the dollar way down there and got a good feel of boobies! I was likeyeaaaaaah! She had a shocked look on her face like she was going to call a bouncer over. I told her that she said to do it and I didnt want it to fall out... lol. She agreed and I got away with it. The shit you do when you are a rookie

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Those days are long gone
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    if I remember correctly, the door girls at Follies frisk you in sort of a naughty way

• KatanaBaby
    8 years ago
    Lol! You didnt make the rookie mistake. She did! How did she not think you were gonna feel on her titties? lollllll. Good thing she was door girl and not dancer. I
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I don't believe you with out a link

Show us her boob's
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Show us her boob's"

Ace!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Listen crazy, you can't touch the coat ladies at Twin Peaks like that
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Actually, it was the door girl at Denny's......
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm with Katanna on this one she's the rookie.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "if I remember correctly, the door girls at Follies frisk you in sort of a naughty way"

I've never been there but some of them do the same thing up this way.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I was too shocked at getting frisked at Follies to even consider how it was done. I'll have to keep that in mind next time I go back. Scarletts in TB had a smokin hot door girl who should have been dancing MV, way better than any if the dancers inside.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    On slow nights DS II used to work as the door girl or assistant bar tender instead of dancing. She said she made just about as much in tips as she did on stage and she didn't have to take her clothes off to do it. She would get guys all horny by flirting and leaning over to show her tits. Since she was by far the most beautiful woman in a shitty dive club, lots of guys begged her for a dance. When asked she would tell PLs that she occasionally did dances but it cost extra because she had to get somebody to cover for her at the bar or front desk. It did not really cost her extra to get a cover but lots of guys fell for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Generally the non-dancer female staff can be engaged with. They might not know all the rules, and they tend to be intrigued by the attention which dancers get. Waitresses, Bar Tenders, Door Girls.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Reminds me of once I met this MILF for a date. She had fake boobs, some tats, smokin' cougar hot, and eventually she copped up to 'working' in a strip club. I was like "damnit now I know for sure you're batshit crazy." She went on to tell me she only worked the door and wore a lingerie outfit, never as a stripper...

uh yeah, right.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm sure she wasn't feeding you SS, shailyn. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We had a temp worker, and guys came out of their cubicles to watch her. Not that young either. But it was how she dressed and how she moved. Not showing that much skin, but just the way she carried herself on her high heels.

To me, an obvious strip club dancer.

Only there for one day though. ):

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion