tuscl

Anal with Strippers

Sunday, February 12, 2017 6:05 PM
I wonder how many guys have actually gone to a strip club and ended up doing "greek" with one of the dancers...without spending googobs of money?

10 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'm waiting for RickyBoy's daughters to get to be legal age and start working as strippers. Then I'll give it a try.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @tittyfag: I head vinceygirl has now taken up dressing as a tranny and work inside of Bogart's so he can be on the receiving end of some up the ass action from the customers there!
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    Desert - don't know who LE is or anything about the poster but that post is funny as shit...
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I had one who loved a finger in her ass with no upcharge at all.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Damn. I thought I was anti-anal.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I've never had P4P anal. About 1/4 of my g/f's would let me, but only 2 were really in to it.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    For the purpose of Tuscl, dumb newbie troll and LE amounts to the same thing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Never: Even if I was so inclined, anal has such a potential to get very messy a strip club setting with no way to clean up I will continue to avoid. The closest I even came to anal has been a finger up her rear port. There are girls out there that do like it. Recently I put a finger up a girls rear while she was riding me and she went into a crazy series of orgasms. By the time her pussy let up squeezing me I was drained and she was out of breath! She got so tight I thought the hat was going to be pealed off,
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Although rare I have been offered it in VIP negotiations before. I've learned to add in "I want to do 'everything' back there except anal," since when I just used to say "everything" I'd usually get the response "that's cool, but I don't do anal."
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    the answer is yes.. Also what Tiredtraveler said..lol.. I have had several who grabbed my finger and either inserted themselves or told me to. Best all time was when having a "normal lap" at a well know Balt. club, the Queen of the club took my finger and jammed it in her ass. She had a pretty limited and well known menu. This was definitely not on it. After half the song she made an insanely cheap offer to F her in the ass in VIP. Best money ever spent in a club. We still laugh about it .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion