tuscl

Taking a break....

Cowboy12
If you fall off a cliff, get up and try again...
Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:32 AM
I didn't think I would ever feel like taking time off from SC'ing, but finally reached that point.
I had been going to the club 3 or 4 times a month for the last 2.5 years.

Over that time, I have have seen several favorites either move out of the area or retire from dancing.
Have not been to the club in over 3 weeks now.
Had a date scheduled with my CF last Thursday, but she wanted to move it to Friday, which did not fit my schedule, so I cancelled.
She texted back that she could do Thursday after all, but I said forget it till next week or week after.

Not sure what triggered my complacency about going to the club, maybe just tired of the BS/SS, drunken dancers, begging for drinks and tips...it all wears on you.

Think I'll take another week or 2 off before I go back.

6 comments

• DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    I know what you mean bro. Good luck man
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shouldn't need to use strip clubs for regular sexual gratification, as that is perverted.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Piker. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Take up a new hobby, like crocheting . :)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    We all go through it, sometimes it's temporary and sometimes permanent. Take a break, get a grip on reality, date a couple of civilians, and go from there.

And remember, when someone tells you to take er' easy, tell them you'll taker her any way you can. Between 18 and 80, blind, crippled, or crazy as long as there not dead more than a week (we do have some standards LOL)!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    DUCK !!! My grandpa was still banging the old women in his 90's. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion