tuscl

txtittyfag(dot) Continues to Flounder

Before logging on I decide to see how our friend txtittyfag(dot) is doing in his effort to be a decent troll here. Sad, sad story. Last night his arch rival txtittyfag (no dot) bumped about a dozen threads attacking him and vinceygirl in the space of a couple of minutes. All that txtittyfag(dot) could do in response was bump one or two threads and even then the words were just copy and pasted from a txtittyfag post with maybe 5% of so changed. What the fuck kind of an effort is that? So txtittyfag continues to steamroll the hapless txtittyfag(dot) now by nearly a five to one ratio. Sad, sad, sad...

6 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's what you do when you have a failed rap career. You troll on TUSCL as a former pnemesis singer.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sad to see him not even try! Guess he just doesn't have what it takes to be a successful troll either.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol! I have him on ignore, but I bet if I took him off, I would see him crying like the little girl that he is right now!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    And it gets even sadder this morning.

tittyfag bumped another dozen threads going after (dot) and vinceygirl last night and no response at all from (dot). Guy has just completely given up!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yesterday we could ask: is that all he has is copy and paste? Today we have to ask: is that all he has? Is nothing?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Actually maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe on Sunday's his mother says he has to go to church. Or a Synagogue. His only trip out of the house all week?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion