tuscl

using foodstamps at the club

s88
New York
Friday, February 10, 2017 5:18 PM
I was looking for details why the fuzz visited one SC around me, and found this gem about another club. Foodstamps at Ricks Cabaret in NYC. [view link] I should try starting a tab on my EBT card next time at the SC or the bartender just gonna call the bruisers to kick me out because im beyond broke.

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, the barmaid will just pour you a drink from the bleach bottle under the counter. :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    When I'm out of food stamps, I throw canned goods at the dancers.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    They're all about the Cheddar, Jack. Give her some of that Gubbament Cheese, and then give take her in back for a second helping of Fromunda cheese.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Looks like Ol Dirty Bastard is at it again ODB - getting foodstamps in a limo [view link]
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The convenience stores around the Bay Area in Cali all have signs "EBT accepted"! This is so wrong. Convenience stores? Prices are outrageous that you and I pay for.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I agree. Don't buy food at the Convenience store. Only buy liquor and cigarettes there with food stamps.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    ^^Sad fact is many urban poor don't have transportation to where more decently priced stores are. They have to shop in the neighborhoods where they live, in walking distance. Counter intuitive yes, but the lack of decent shopping in some areas of inner cities can be a fact, unless either the market or local municipalities take measures to mitigate the situation. 'Convenience' stores might be all that can be found in a given neighborhood. And yes, we are for the most part as a society are privileged by the market to be able to shop competitively at multiple outlets. It would totally suck ass to try and live in Cuba, lets say, where consumer staples cannot be had at normal outlets unless you have hard currency and can shop in the 'tourist' stores or have something to barter with those who might have other connections.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion