tuscl

TUSCL mission statement

larryfisherman
California
A mission statement is: a formal summary of the aims and values of a company, organization, or individual.

Certainly TUSCL is a organization in a way LOL.

What do you think would be the best mission statement for TUSCL?

I'm gonna go with, "Extras and OTC is the ultimate mission, but you will have trials and tribulations, keep working at it, and eventually you will crack the code."

20 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    A circle jerk off pathetic faggots with the aim of convincing each other they are RICH STUDs because they achieved the non-accomplishment of succeeding in paying hookers for sex.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Tuscl or any strip club message board is about sharing experiences -- either 1. as reviews or 2. in the forum. Then other mongers can use information others have shared so that one can have a better experience, club more wisely.

That's why the sharing of information is critical.

Mongers like desertscrub who unload on people not properly sharing information -- or at least failing to make an attempt, and demonstrate an attempt however feeble -- he is 100% to call them out. Also when mongers like Chili Palmer call out people for writing fake reviews, plagiarizing, or other diluting the signal to noise ratio in the forum, he's also 100% right to call people out on that.

It doesn't matter whether this is Tuscl, SCJ, Zbone, or alt.sex.strip-clubs (ass-c). Share information and intel. Learn. Come back and share more intel. I don't think we can list extras or OTC as a goal since that's not universal. It's a by-product. But it's not universal. Every monger is different. rickdugan said it best, Tuscl is customer version of hustle hut (from the pink site).
  • houjack
    8 years ago
    I think Dougster is accurate. I will soon reach RICH STUD status!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dougster shares a valuable shortcut. There seems to be some strippers who offer sex as part of their business model. They have no qualms about asking me. So I don't see why the inverse (just ask them) shouldn't also work. Just ask.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "That Fishsticks is a retard."

That good enough?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^ See. That's sharing valuable information. Now other people can make in informed choice. :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    post was in reference to shailynn (in case anyone has him on ignore).
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    TUSCL Mission: To provide knowledge and comfort to losers who cannot get love or sex for free.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well it does look like Fishsticks is paying attention in Economics class at school.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He's been trolling the site for 1 year and now takes it upon himself to draft the mission statement. Is this something sort of homework assignment?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    One douche schoolboyand a bunch Trolls. How's that for your mission statement.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You're right Dominic, not everyone on TUSCL is interested in extras or OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "To get you laid no matter how much of a loser you are"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    T.U.S.C.L.

" Best Consumer Reviews for your Auto needs"
  • K
    8 years ago
    Mission Statements? Is that still a thing? Did you just read Covey's 7 habits?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Let me guess.... ".... but you will have trials and tribulations, keep working at it, and eventually you will crack the code."

Larry, if you get out your secret decoder ring that they mailed you I'm betting your answer will be "Drink more Ovaltine" .

Sorry. They don't sell that at Strip Clubs, Larry.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    To provide a platform for the strip club enthusiast aka Pathetic Loser (PL) to discuss the strip clubbing pasttime with other PLs while remaining actively engaged with strippers, both inside and outside the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    For those who have nothing and live in their mom's basement.

SJG
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Where we learn to stretch that dollar and pinch that penny :)
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    But srsly everyone has different reasons for going which is what makes it interesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion