tuscl

IG report reveals Army general used gov't charge card to pay for strip club tabs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Lewis also used the card to pay off a $1,756 tab at the Cica Cica Boom club in Rome."

Did you hear about the stripper who made a man a 1 star general? He was a 3 star general before.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/10/ig-…

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice one, sir.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Since I'm in favor of government funded birth control and abortions, I think it's also fine that generals get government funded strippers.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    We're instilling the right message in our best-and-brightest over at West Point: Duty, honor, country, strip-club pussy (not necessarily in that order).

Poor guy. $20K penalty for the rest of his life has got to hurt...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Let's put it this way, I do not always make the wisest decisions when it comes to strippers, gambling and partying. I am disciplined enough to not spend what I do not have.

With that being said I've never been dumb enough to charge anything on my company credit card that shouldn't be there, epscially a strip club tab. I'm gonna go with saying this guy is smarter and certainly more accomplished than me. Well after this article maybe not smarter.

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm with shailynn. This guy had massive responsibilities as a 3 star, yet was too stupid to not charge a strip club bill on a government credit card. I fear for our military's ability to do the important things if this is the intelligence level at the 3 star rank.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It could be that thru the decades those high up in government were used to being allowed to spend that way w/o nothing being said.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

You guys think this is the first time he did it? And got caught just this time?

He's been doing for a long, long, time. And no body either caught it or didn't say anything about it in the past. So he just continued doing it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A few years ago I recall a congressman that was accused of spending something like a 100-grand a year in catering for his office - IDK if he was throwing some parties or something or treating people to fancy lunches and dinners or what
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Of course the officers get let off easy while the enlisted gets anally raped for the same crime..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion