tuscl

Ever gotten a strippers phone number?

Thursday, February 9, 2017 4:35 PM
Ever gotten a strippers phone number and met her outside of the club? My friend did that once about 20 years ago. He got a VIP with her at a nude club, finger banged her some and was able to get her number. He called her some days after. I'm not too sure if they did indeed meet up because he was married at the time.

28 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    All the time in the past. But these days it's not a goal. I've had enough OTC SS for now. Many dancers will give you their "work" cell # to squeeze money out of you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's fairly common these days especially w/ the use of cell-phones and burn-apps where neither the dancer nor custy has to give their real # in order to have contact/communication. Most dancers do it so they can make you come in the club for you to spend on them, especially if it's a slow night. Dancers meeting custies outside the club is not all that uncommon these days either but a lot of dancers rather keep in the club. You can do a search for "OTC" in the TUSCL search box and see all the TUSCL discussions on the subject (OTC = outside the club)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Never. Girls in Detroit will let you fuck them and they will blow you. But they will never give you their phone number. lol
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Really that is amazing what a player he must be.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    My thoughts exactly 25. @thapimpster, do you have a system you can share with us?
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    What? No way. That never happens. Maybe once every 20 years.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Alright, well, as a more serious reply, I'd say I get a number from 4 out of 5 strippers I take for dances. I always ask, and sometimes they just offer it before I ask. Now, I'd like to say this is because I'm an experienced PL and am able to pdpapatd preemptively the worthwhile girls from
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Okay, this is the last time I post from my phone. That was supposed to be "preemptively separate the worthwhile girls from the rip offs, duds and low mileage". I'm sure the rest of the TUSCL crew has similar results.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    "ever gotten a strippers phone number and met her outside the club?" Ummm thats just about the entire nature of this website dude..LOL I have abt 20 strippers phone numbers currently as does every other guy on here.
  • two4fun1225
    7 years ago
    Lmao is this a real question.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    20 years ago it probably was a BFD. Nowadays strippers give away their digits like Halloween candy.
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    As Papi said its fairly common for strippers to give out a number to a burn or work phone or even an email or Instagram account set up specifically for work. Its done to gain your confidence/reel you in as a regular as well as to use to remind you to come visit them or tell you their schedule or if they moved to a new club. IME strippers who offer their digits without you first asking usually are more likely to solicit you to do OTC or agree to do OTC if you ask. If you have to ask for the digits its more likely to just stay ITC.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Wanna buy some? :)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's very difficult as the others have mentioned. But fortunately we have a genius in the art of strippers psychology and exploitation on this board named RickyBoyDugan. In a mere 10 years he was able to figure out how to pay hookers for sex by being the only one wearing a suit in a dive club. Rumor has it that he has now turned his attention to how to get a stripper's phone number. Thinks with the lessons he has learned, he can crack that problem in only 7 years.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I've never been to a strip club in a long long time. I don't know anything about putting strippers phone numbers into my phone either. I rarely look at strippers on Facebook too.
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    Is that really possible> and why would you?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Getting a stripper's number and taking her OTC is the TUSCL mission statement.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Yes. I give credit to TUSCL for me not losing my ass, because I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world when it first happened. You'll probably get a few and meet, depending on what you want to get from your SCing experience.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    lololol at Dougster
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Stripper - how come you never ask for my number? Me - I know where you work. Stripper - We can get together outside the club, get high, hang out and enjoy each other's company. Me - No thanks. Stripper - Is it because you're married? Me - No. Stripper - Don't you like me? Me - I do. I turn 60 this year, you're 21, let me know when you're over 40. She is 21; Puerto Rican, spinner with a touch of booty, lives at home, too goody goody to smoke weed with me on the patio and never pushy or a rip off. Just not letting a hobby interfere with real life.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't listen to what these guys say. All lies. Strippers aren't allowed to give out their phone number. It's against the rules, and we all know that if there is one thing all strippers have in common it's that they always follow the rules.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yes, they do, flagooner, that's why they constantly feed us SS to entice more $ from our wallets.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Strippers giving numbers ? That's just crazy talk.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I got one. For a good time call Jenny at 867-5309. She's very reliable but hard to get ahold of.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A most clever song! Likely most clever of that era. See the girl's old hair style, see the picture of Dr. Freud. [view link] I actually like to listen to this version. They keyboard player helps, and they use his voice too. [view link] SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @lopaw: 20 years ago it was only a BFD because cell phones were much less common. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Naw, it was like that way back, guys used to talk about girls that way, and write stuff about them on walls. Some of TUSCL's longer armed members still think that way. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I wonder how many strippers are using the name Jenny?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion