tuscl

Getting Married part Deuice

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Scary thought for sure but I do actually believe if and it's a big If ...if I ever got married again I believe I would do a better job with wife #2

I learned a bunch from my past failure and reflection 's and fully understand were I went wrong as a young man being a lover and even a father

My biggest fear is that relationship don't ever seem to last like they did way back in the day...I assume this is because the world is smaller with our technology and cheating and finding more mates has never been so abundant and extraordinary optional.

Most life cycles of relationship only last five years or close to it then it begins to die off...almost like we was disyned to produce then move on to do so again with a new partner

I fear the human animal isn't tryely monogamous

Thus the biggest reason I will never get married but will continue to exploit the matting patterns and cycles for lower cost sex well as long as we don't produce offspring

Keep your dick wet
Juice

11 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately with this knowledge I must confess I have damaged my share of civilians because I look like the ideal lover, partner in the upfront process...I'm great at seduction and exploiting weakness with information they just give up...getting me in the sack many times over for six months to a year...then I pull the plug with no warning signs

I have seen many troubled and deeply confused ladies as I left just because I understand the cycle of things....

It's amazing to me how some stay in ignorance

I know I sound like a sum bitch but life isn't pretty some times

Let's not forget we are just concuise animals with instinct to kill or be killed

Survival of the intelligence

Keep your Sammy wet
    Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I kill bitches like I kill fish at the pokers

If you find this disgusting then your a weak un educated boy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I worship, serve and make love to thee hoes

Just like I miss rep my poker hands and play weak

I let people aggressive try to attack me while I set traps and get paid

Boss moves

Get your dick game up
    Juice
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. What's the difference between a job and a wife?
    A. After 5 years your job still sucks.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice went to the school of Jackie and has become enlightened.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Action Bronson is starring in the next 50 Shades of Grey movie: 350 pounds of Grey.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO

350pounds of shay aka my new girlfriend lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Marriage works best if you find a soul mate or kindred spirit. If you just pick a random attractive civvie, you are right, those typically don't work out.

See (skibum's words of wisdom) - https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Really you get married for the constant companionship. Not so much for the sex ... but the sex can be quite satisfying, too. But it is .. long term .. a little bit of work to keep sex interesting and novel (esp. for the woman) in a long term relationship.

So you approach to sex and life .. is not bad at all. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, hook up with txtittyfag, he'll let you pound his flaky ass night and day :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Soul mate or kindred spirit, that worked for me, right up until the point when we were married and cohabitating.

Sorry, I'm not trying to jinx anyone else and their marriage gambit, but that was how it was for me.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion