tuscl

This Female Photographer Shoots In Strip Clubs

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

7 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Good quote: "Don't waste your time trying to be classy. All 'classy' means is he takes more time to give you less money." -- @jacqthestripper
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    "How old is heaven?" Fatuous comment. San Francisco is full of pretension and artifice. This quote negates any else she had to say.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    What negates Ms. Esterline's objectivity for me is the quote: "...I remember the first time I watched a girl walk a dude to the ATM. Brilliant" Contrast this with the thread Jackslash posted today on North Beach strip clubs making unauthorized charges on customers credit/debit cards and its really NOT. https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

So yes, I think she is a shill for the stripperweb girls and ROBs
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Hugh, she's not a shill. Just an independent artist.

Women who are not dancers or customers seldom that the same perspectives as we do, but she has her personal viewpoints which I liked. Walking a PL to an ATM is not the same as robbing his card of $300,000. I trust she wouldn't condone that any more than we do. I too laugh when I see a PL and a dancer at the ATM in my club, but I'm not angry at the dancer. I'm more feeling sorry for the PL who didn't know to bring cash and to go home when it runs out.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I've been know to shoot (loads) in strip clubs too.

She ain't no big thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe I'm missing something but why is a photographer operating in a strip club? I've been to strip clubs thousands of times and only once have I ever see a photo shoot going on.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Female power, they all go for that. Walking the guy to the ATM machine. The only thing they ever care about is if the money is too low.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion