tuscl

So wrong but kinda hot

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Anyone ever catch a family member dancing? Sister? niece? cousin? maybe daughter?

21 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol no.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My daughter has a stripper name and a stripper body, but she's going to med school in the fall and isn't paying for it herself, so I hope she's not dancing in Pittsburgh.
  • savannahWylde
    8 years ago
    One of my family members came in while I was dancing, and up until then I had been keeping stripping a secret. I was more embarrassed than him of course. He left the club after recognizing me, but unfortunately wasn't cool enough to keep my job a secret.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Found one of my son's former girlfriends one time, but other than that, no.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I found a former student at a Providence club while the law was letting anything go in the state. I'm not sure who was more embarrasssed - me or her, seeing her former HS principal at the club. She really had a FINE body, but a Buddaface.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    8 years ago
    I do have a niece....
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Hell no.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I was shocked to see my Mom coming out of the VIP room at one of Papi's favorite clubs.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure my mom was a sugar baby at one point in her 20s. Does that count? Not hot as I was far to young to process what was happening.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @flagooner- as a customer, I hope ;)
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    A good friend's daughter. She avoided telling her parents, and i avoided mentioning it when spoke with he patents. I was living in Florida, and that club was not one I visited all that often.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @lopaw
    No, I was hoping it was obvious that I was kidding.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @flagooner
    so was I.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I was hoping that was the case.
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    Family member? So wrong. All wrong and not hot at all.

A former student, like in gawker's case is kind of hot though. It would have been hot if she said she always wanted to go to the principal's office, grabbed your hand, and led you to VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm up for most things, but a family member I would probably leave the club - would feel too awkward for both - but if it's someone from the workplace; a neighbor, or even the ex of someone I know; then I'd find that type of kinkiness hot and would go for it.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    With the "personality damage" that runs in the Dugan clan gonna be near impossible for his daughters to avoid becoming strippers. Won't it be funny if Dugan, who'll be around 60 at the time is out of two running The System and it turns out one of his daughters is working there?
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Ran into a friend's college age daughter earning extra money for partying at school.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When I see my grandma swinging on the stripper pole, I have to leave the club.
  • sp
    8 years ago
    Not a family member but close enough. The daughter of one of my best friends for 35 years was at a club,sat at the bar with me and asked me not to mention it to her mom. She then turned to the bartender, who has heard it all, and said, " he used to change my diapers when I was a baby. do you think it would be weird if I did a lap dance for him?" LOL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What if one saw lopaw stripping - I'd be all over that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion