tuscl

She offered to pay for her meal

jaredlucas
Arizona
I have an ATF I've been seeing pretty steady for a couple of years. It had Developed into a nice FWB relationship that sometimes borders on dating. Dinner at my place , her place trips, etc. She admits to having a couple of other friends like me - older guys with money to spend.

OTC fun is often no charge and doesn't always involve sex but when we do get busy she is amazing between the sheets. I am typically very generous when ITC Especially when wein the back room which is probably why OTC is often Gratis.

When I sense that one too many OTC freebies is becoming an issue, I'll drop her a few Benjamin's for OTC fun that involves full contact.

I always pick up entertainment tabs - hotels, incidentals , etc when OTC , so I was quite surprised that she offered to split our lunch tab this week. That is a first. I once overheard her tell a friend on the phone that "I never need any $$ when I'm with Jared because pays for everything 100%.

I declined her offer to pay her portion of lunch and instead suggested she pick up the tab next time we grab a bite. She said ok. Then gave a big wet one and let my hands roam freely under the table at the restaurant. Ended up finishing off junior in the car and then went out separate ways.

I'm not worried if she will actually pick up a tab or not, but My question is why on earth would any dancer after accepting long term generosity offer to pick up OTC charges with a regular?

I sense it is somehow an omen for a change In our relationship which would be ok. I like her and would miss her if we fell out of rotation, but there is always another one to take her place.

After two years of fun I probably need to be looking for a couple of more ladies to add to bench strength anyway. Right now I've got 2 others but neither is at the level of frequency or skill as the ATF

Any insights??

I akways

18 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've never had a stripper offer to pay for her own meal but I have had several that have picked up the tab for both of our meals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's called taking care of a customer so he remains a customer, IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strippers are strippers b/c of the $$$ - directly or indirectly it's about the $$$, IMO
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good strippers are masters of making a custy feel special, and they use different tactics
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    It's interesting to see the inner workings of sugar daddies. Gives me ammo to dissuade girls my age from seeing you guys, because competing with you old folks is the absolute worst.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "Good strippers are masters of making a custy feel special, and they use different tactics"

Soooo true
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    A lot of what has been noted here about customer satisfaction is probably true, and sometimes there is just a stripper that knows how to be nice and there's nothing more to it.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    For several months I've been seeing my ATF on dates that begin with dinner at an upscale restaurant at 8 or so and end with brunch in late morning, sandwiched around sleep and two rounds of adult fun at her place. Though she never offers to pay for anything, there are several things she does (besides the obvious sexual stuff) to maintain customer satisfaction:
    * she asks me where I want to sit in restaurants
    * she asks me for permission to order a cocktail, dessert, or slightly more expensive entrée
    * she fixes us coffee in the morning and always offers me a soft drink or ice tea for the road
    * this past Thursday morning she actually cooked breakfast for us -- and she seldom cooks!

It's hard to separate her motivation for doing such things into genuine niceness, fondness for me in particular, and a desire to keep a valued customer satisfied. Sometimes strippers do kind things for us because they are nice people, sometimes they actually like us, and sometimes they want to ensure our continued interest in them.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Deuce, IMO the girls themselves don't completely understand their motivations for doing such things -- it's often a mix of everything you mentioned -- so it's nothing but hubris or wishful thinking to take the position that we do understand it perfectly. Very often a mix of all three things you mentioned, to a greater or lesser extent.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

OP, that's interesting. I've never had a stripper do that or make that offer.

As others have said, it's hard to figure out a strippers motivation many times.

I've had girls pay for their own drinks in the clubs on rare occasions in the past. But never when it's been OTC. It was always my responsibility, which was fine. I expected that when I was doing it.

Perhaps she is starting to like you as more than just an ATM. But that's hard to figure out unless she straight out tells you that's the case. Either way, I would proceed with caution.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Duece Warhawk
    Recently she has indicated that she is interested in settling down and having another child.

She also mentioned that If I weren't 25 yrs older and wasn't already vasectomized that she would see me as her "guy". Flattering, but I accept this as part of the fantasy to keep me engaged. Ironically I would probably consider her as a legitimate potential partner if I were younger.

Recently, she told me that she would like me to meet her mom because she sees me as a friend for life and wants her family to know me. I've already met her Sisters and her at a sports bar under the pretense that I'm ATF's math tutor. ( im a EE design engineer so math is 2nd nature for me). I've also met her 6 Yr old daughter at least a dozen times so things are a bit cozy right now.

Mom's pics are Definitely MILF material. Mom is younger than me by about 10 yrs and ... Maybe it is a hand off. Yikes!!
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Wife her up man
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've had dancers ITC that have met me for the first time during that visit, offer to buy me a drink - and although it hasn't happened in a while have had some offer me a "free dance" and "I don't have to pay her if I didn't like the dance" - I just see it as part of the hustle
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When you see someone OTC for a year or more, and do things other than just sex, both parties have to get slog for such an encounter to last successfully. Therefore feelings will develop.

I am curious when you say 25 years older what are the ages? Are you 55 and she's 30? Are you 60 and she's 35? Or is she 22 and you're 47? I am asking this because as you can see, some age gaps don't sound as bad as others.

My theory for why she is offering to pay is she respects you and she wants you to respect her. She wants you to know she appreciates you for more than just $$$ and she wants you to appreciate her for more than a cum dumpster.

Or like you said it's a handoff to her lonely mom lol!!! I doubt that.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I'm no psychologist, but maybe is seeing you as "safe." As in maybe she is tired of broke ass guy's in her age bracket. Or she sees you as having a good career and a stable income that would provide her and her kids a nice life, instead of her having to hustle to pay the bills.
    It's not unusual for girls in this line of work to try and work older guys with a steady job and good income who would provide them a comfortable life. It actually happens a lot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tell her you lost your job and then see "how fond she's of you"

:)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm watching this. with my popcorn handy.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I'm 55 she is 29. Yes she sees me as safe , generous And a possible mentir as she finishes up her masters at University

Possibly as a future career enhancer - she is a EE as well. Now pursuing a masters and she will be in the job market in another year or so. My contacts and experience could help.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion