tuscl

Yanet Garcia

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Even Pres. Trump would agree that the Mexicans are hard to beat when it comes to weather girls.

https://www.instagram.com/iamyanetgarcia…

26 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Latinas Rule! :-)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When she says it's getting wet, I want to go inside.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I wish I liked latinas. I'd save a fortune by going to Tijuana.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I wonder how many of these Mexican weather babes get discovered at places like HK.
    It bleeds over into SW USA culture, too. The FOX affiliate in Phoenix used to, maybe still does, have this fantastically fit MILF doing traffic and weather. She would wear dresses so tight you could see her six-pack abs.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Her ass is slightly too large.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    For a right-wing psychopath, @GammaNu has pretty good taste in women.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Our weather girls are great. They are absolutely fantastic.

Those other countries? Total losers. We have all the best weathergirls. They speak English, which has all the best words.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey aside from politics we all for the most part agree on hot chicks - except Papi - he fucks everything up!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm a sociopath, not a psychopath. Hate me for the devil I am, not devil I'm not.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    lol jackslash clever as always
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Hawt.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I like the yoga pants on her. They look so painted on.
    I like when they look painted on.
    They would look even hawter if you could clearly see Camel Toe
    (but I'm so sounding like one of the geeky nerds in weird science now, although wearing a bra on my head and trying to bring a virtual Mexican weathergirl to life in 3-D would not sound like a bad idea....)

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    She's got the Mexican bubble butt, and it's most likely fake. Still, I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't throw her out of bed but too skinny for me and yeah her ass is probably fake - and she gives me a GPS impression which further turns me off.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    what does GPS impression mean?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GPS = golden pussy syndrome = stuck-up; thinks she's all that
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I go to mixed-clubs and have some GPS 8's+ that approach me and I pretty-much turn them down on the spot, I love seeing the look of disbelieve in their faces when I won't given them the time of day (since they are not ebony) and they look at me in disbelieve as if "how could you turn *me* down" - LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    YES!

SJG
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    oh ok i see what you're saying chulo

so chulo.....would you say the ebonies on average have much less GPS as opposed to when you go to mixed clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ on avg IMO/IME yes
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    she is hot and her ass is not too big. not big enough in fact, but still hot.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ??? I love girls with big asses.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah I agree chess

Random member said her ass is slightly too large and to me it's not even close to being too big

But it's all good.....because if there's one thing TUSCL has taught me.....it's that guys have a wide variety of preferences in women's physical features

:-)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Yanet and Sommer are perfection

Both of their asses look real to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion