tuscl

bastards

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:11 PM
Bastards just changed my next travel date from a full-nude, touch everywhere, full bar city to an air-dance, covered kitty city. The fuck.

27 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    File a grievance!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Inglorious Bastards!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit on the bosses desk
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Those damn Russian hackers - they're probably behind this somehow
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    TRUMP AT IT AGAIN !!!!! LOL!!!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I'm going to schedule flight plan with long-ass layovers in Miami and Atlanta.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gammanu, I feel your pain. SJG
  • sp
    7 years ago
    I hate when that happens! The bitch says she doesn't need my help anymore so no trip to Rt 59 NY.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    cus they know you a orangeturd licker
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit on your bosses desk
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Gamma, been there, I feel your pain
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    They did it for you gammanu! They knew that your heart wasn't up to all that stimulation.....
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    "Not me, I'm in my prime." *coughs blood*
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    That's utterly intolerable. You should quit immediately. ;)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I thought you ran the company, no? So if you shit on the boss' desk wouldn't you be shitting on your own desk? Or am I missing something? :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^@dominic that's what he said in his rant about me a few weeks back he can buy & sell me , he runs his own business and I'm a porch monkey. LOL
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Thanks, twentyfive. That's the one! I'm sure he dropped some hints earlier, too. (when he was on a diatribe about hard work and personal property and how he's better than liberals and in praise of his ultra conservative immigrant wife).
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive is still my ignorant personal slave, sweating away on my plantation and scrutinizing every word I say. I own you, you pathetic monkey. Even funnier, I have him on ignore, but Ican guess what he's doing based on Doms posts. Totally predictable.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    HAHAHaLMFAO I'm on ignore what a pussy. All of us know you are a liar GTFOH
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The "bastards" in question are the clients, and I'm not going shit where on their desk. You don't shit where you eat. Unless it's a McDonalds.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I misunderstood the orig. post. I thought you meant the ordinances were just changed in the city you are going to travel to, not that the destination changed. I thought the "bastards" was the govt.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No, but the government has plenty of their own bastards. I've often wondered how hard it would or what the fallout would be, to get the laws and regulations changed to lessen the restrictions on Ft. Myers strip clubs; or anywhere else for that matter. It makes sense and seems easy to tighten them, feels like political suicide to lessen them.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The clients want to meet in Orlando instead of Atlanta. Probably in expectation of me picking up the tab on any golf outings and haute cuisine dinners. Which I will, of course, and then they expense their travel and lodging so the family gets a discounted trip to Disney World or wherever. Meanwhile, I don't get my grind on. I know about IRC and those clubs, but I was looking forward to a return to Follies.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I feel for you. I live in Orlando.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    If you have any "free" time, Daytona is a short hop from Orlando. Diamond Dolls is a high contact club that I would recommend, and the girls will go totally naked in the back room Or will be topless with extended pussy flashing in the regular VIP cubes.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gammanu, with all due respect, I can appreciate the appeal that some out of town clubs might have. And I have no idea where you live. But I believe that you will get better results from the girls at the clubs closest to home, and by seeing them outside, then at out of town sex tourism places. It makes a big difference to become known and the club and friendly with some of the girls, and to be seeing them outside. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion