tuscl

Are extras more prevalent at nude or topless clubs?

Are extras more prevalent at nude or topless clubs?

13 comments

• skibum609
    8 years ago
    There are no extras in strip clubs officer.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • impala
    8 years ago
    There is no sex in the VIP room. We're all here just to drink the beer and watch the game on the little tv
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    more sex at a local watering hole overall.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Nude by far...at least in the LA/OC clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In areas w/ both full-nude and topless-only clubs, often the full-nude spots are a bit seedier - in other areas all the clubs are of one type or the other - it often comes down to location location location; i.e. many areas have strict ordinances so no hanky-panky for the most-part; and some areas have less strict ordinances and/or enforcement (the latter are in the minority).
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    It depends. Are you a lion?

The over the top crazy ape seems to think you're law enforcement because...I'm not sure why. I presume hairless ape law enforcement wouldn't need such basic information.

Regardless, the real answer is that if you're a lion the female hairless apes will let you fuck them with your BSLC regardless of whether they work in a nude or topless place.

And if you're a hairless ape the answer is that I don't know. After all, you wouldn't have a BSLC. Plus you'd be a damn dirty ape.

ROAR!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Here in California, the skin level is tied to whether or not they have a liquor license. In most places, if they are not nude, then their probably is some legal reason.

But, extras is a chumps game, like letting girls sell you dances. Front room friendliness. Still be feeding her money, but get her making out with you. Then when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then likely you take her home with you too.

SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Consenting adults will find a way, if there's a will... and an agreed upon dollar amount.

Been that way for centuries. It's not going to stop anytime soon.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Aint no sex in the champagne room. Ask Chris Rock
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree with Cflock.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I don't really know. I personally think nude clubs have more extras, but I have gone to nude clubs more frequently in recent years. I do know about one topless club where extras are a given.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    go to Qdoba where extras don't cost extra.

http://www.brandeating.com/2014/10/news-…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion