tuscl

Best Cities and States for Strip Clubs

Hey guys I'm new here but not new to the strip club scene. Visited my first strip club about 20 years ago.

Anyways I found this article...

https://priceonomics.com/why-does-portla…

It lists strip clubs by city and state. And here are the best of each.

BEST CITIES
1. Portland, OR
2. Tampa, FL
3. Fayetteville, NC
4. Miami, FL
5. Atlanta, GA
6. New Orleans, LA
7. Las Vegas, NV
8. Cleveland, OH
9. Detroit, MI
10. Newark, NJ

BEST STATES
1. Oregon
2. West Virginia
3. Nevada
4. South Dakota
5. Wyoming
6. New Jersey
7. Hawaii
8. Wisconsin
9. Ohio
10. Oklahoma

What do you think?

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If in that list "best" means most clubs then the list is of little value - what's important is cities w/ good clubs and by "good" meaning high-mileage and these are more of the exception - I rather go to a city w/ one great club than a city w/ 20 crappy ones - many cities have tight-ordinances where they can have lots of clubs but they are all air-dance clubs and that is no-bueno
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Cleveland is pathetic! I'd pick columbus over cleveland for clubbing.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Portland? Nope.
  • DallasCowboys
    8 years ago
    Dallas Texas
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    When I worked in Cleveland what I learned about strip clubbing was to get out of time. Most frequently to Akron but also east to Youngstown.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    That's get out of TOWN not time.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    for the best experience... perhaps ever for the next few years... hong kong tijuana mexico.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The article states that TUSCL does not show male strip clubs. I knew the Coronet Club in Atlanta was male so I checked their page and found the club type and hours were incorrect and sent an update to Founder.

I have no idea if there are any other male clubs listed.

Once again YELP seems to be the source for most of their information but not necessarily the best.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    just to let you know... i love the clubs in los angeles and las vegas... and tampa...and tootsies miami... (but never been to follies in atlanta...)
  • davindude
    8 years ago
    No Phoenix?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Vegas should not be on the list.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    1. Like Papi says, Quality over quantity. A high mileage city trumps a high number of clubs per capita.
    2. Trying to rake states is a fools errand. There is soooo much variation within a state (ID and PA for example) that there is no reason to try. Local ordinances and local enforcement are orders of magnitude more important. (Except maybe Utah that seems to uniformly suck.)
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    That list does not take in all the subjectivity that mongers look for. Proof that Tampa does not belong in the top 5, maybe not even the top 10: No booze with nude.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    They missed Orlando. This city rocks.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Best states by far are.......Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Must be a list of clubs with fat chicks because the list is awful. Strip clubbed in 80% of t he locales and Cleveland is horrible; Tampa was good 20 years ago as was Miami; Vegas is great if you are a newbie, on vacation with a lot of money looking to get cheated; New Orleans is beyond awful; Newark is a slum and dangerous; Portland is tame etc. Right now providence is great Detroit is fun canada is fun and if you have never been to a Sauna club in Germany you are missing out on life.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Must be a list of clubs with fat chicks because the list is awful. Strip clubbed in 80% of t he locales and Cleveland is horrible; Tampa was good 20 years ago as was Miami; Vegas is great if you are a newbie, on vacation with a lot of money looking to get cheated; New Orleans is beyond awful; Newark is a slum and dangerous; Portland is tame etc. Right now providence is great Detroit is fun canada is fun and if you have never been to a Sauna club in Germany you are missing out on life.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Rong!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion