tuscl

Political rants on TUSCL: When they go low, go even lower

Title says it all...

(apologies to Michelle O- and yes I think that would make a great gag line for the bottom of the page hint, hint)

25 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    go ahead and take a punch, just keep it light, humorous and zingy :P
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackass, ! Let's check the progress on the "sanctuary city" you're so proud of.

http://heyjackass.com/
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Thought of the day; I was struck at the visual of Obama and Trump man hugging at the inauguration ceremony then it hit me. One of these guys has children by three different baby momma's and it ain't the black guy. HAHA
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    It struck me looking at the same photo that one of them was born in America and actually had a job before leeching off the taxpayer.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Best example of fake news skidum for propaganda minister.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Where's barrack?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And in true BLM fashion, Barry's dad ran off and left his baby momma holding the dirty diapers alone!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Gammanu that is true makes him all the more admirable politics or not. Just leave out the attacks you might grow up.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive if gamma didn't grow up by now, then it's too late for him.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And, also in true BLM/twentyfive/porchmonkey fashion, Barry has found a scam to allow him to quit working early and live off the American taxpayers for the rest of his worthless life
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Who? I mean Hugh? Is a liberal on a rampage these days. What is he saying? Nobody can quite remember. But whatever it is he is yelling it at the top of his lungs.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Geez Louise gammanu is on a tear I am honored to be called a porch monkey by such a notable as the Grand Klavern of the Fort Meyers chapter of the KKK. What an honor he took time off from his cross burning activities to publicly recognize me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    hey, I resemble that remark! More people should sit out front on their porches. It's a great way to meet new neighbors! Everyone is too "back yards" these days. Porch monkeys make for better neighbors and better neighborhoods.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dominic is trying to "take it back", a la Clerks II.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Dominic which remark is it that you resent the fact that he called me a porch monkey or the one that I am homered to be called a porch monkey ROFLMAO
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Does siting on my deck in the sweet summer time catching some rays and drinking an ice cold beer qualify as being a porch monkey?

If so, I'm not offended. lol.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    25 & gammanu,

That's right. No offense at all. I'm taking the term back. The 55 yo hippie down the street and I both rock it. I'm honored to be a porch monkey, lmfao.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My street is so quiet there's nothing to watch. Plus my porch overlooks the yard in back, not the street. I like to watch the birds at my feeder and birdbath. I'm more of a porch cat than porch monkey I suppose.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    In the backyard, it's called a patio, dumbass
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    In the backyard we call the deck the deck and the pool deck the patio. In the front we call it the stoop and back in the day hanging out on the front stoop was awesome as it meant chatting with your neighbors and everyone did it who lived without a/c in the projects; regardless of race.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Racist morons fucking tools
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Actually FUCK YOU. All of you- hopefully for a cheap price negotiated with the right girl before you get to the VIP room. Unless of course you wanted a blowjob ;)

(and write the review if you get the chance- oops! that would be so on-topic, sorry!)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm going to have to throw myself off my own thread for trying to bring strippers and extras into a political trash talking thread....
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fuck Hugh. )
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    ^^ That's the spirit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion