tuscl

Dose of reality

larryfisherman
California
Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:37 AM
•The strip club is not the place to look for a girlfriend •Strippers just want your money, they don't care about your looks or how nice you are •If you're a young guy, you shouldn't be wasting your time and money in the strip club •Strippers lie, they'll say whatever you want to hear to get your money ("I'm in school" is a common thing they say when in reality most of the time they aren't). •Strippers don't make the best girlfriends •The strip club game is about money and NOTHING else I just had a epiphany. A lot of people told me all these things, but I guess it just took getting smacked in the head repeatedly for it to sink in. I've been strip clubbing for a year now, and every few months there would be a new girl that I was in lust with. I would convince myself that she was a "good" girl, and that she was stripping just to get through school. Of course I would be always wrong. I would keep convincing myself that I'll find a girlfriend in the strip club haha. It's been a year and I haven't found her. I could be looking for 20 years and I wouldn't find her. I finally woke up, YOURE NOT GOING TO FIND HER IN THE STRIP CLUB. I'm young and I live in LA, what the fuck am I going to strip clubs for? Too many hot women everywhere here. The strip clubs are for the older guys with money who know how the game is played. I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm retiring from the strip clubs (until further notice).

23 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Does that mean you will stop posting here too? :-)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just allow shailynn to have his I told you so moment. If you watch NCIS allow me to smack you in the back of your head.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Smartest post by larry
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I want some of that action, too, twentyfive. ;)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Well, how long did that take to figure out? Better yet, how much money did it cost you to figure it out? Now you can go into clubs as a shark and not a guppy the next time you visit.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Larry, you've attained a level of wisdom in just a year that some of us haven't in 20+ years! Last year I fell in like/lust/love with a stripper half my age (I'm 62, she's 32). We've had many wonderful overnight dates and she's always super-affectionate (on dates, at least), but it has cost me too much both financially and emotionally. I'm old enough to know better! I actually spent last Wednesday night with her and hope to see her at least one more time next week, but it's time to put an end to this. Fortunately both the financial and the emotional damage are minor. When I started seeing her in August, I thought I might learn some new positions, try my first edibles, and maybe do my first threesome. Instead I have learned two things: 1. Never *ever* fall in love with a stripper. 2. Never *ever* advance money to or pay rent for a stripper. Congratulations on your early epiphany.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The only truthful post by Larry. Now if he wouldn't have placed the intelligent people on ignore he would have heed our calls earlier. Dumb fuck.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    25's new nickname = Jethro
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Haha I like it.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    [view link] Thank you 25
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I was referencing flagooner but your video is funny too
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I knew that 25, I was giving you shit haha
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @warhawks- it took me tens of thousands of dollars to figure that out @Mr. Deuce-thanks buddy
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Compared to some of us, you got off cheap. Consider yourself lucky.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    lol you're in your 20s, you've spent tens of thousands of dollars of the past year in a strip club and you've kissed like 4 strippers (according to one of your previous posts), and you've been looking for a girlfriend in a strip club. What does it take for some of the retards on here to realize either this guy has been completely full of shit from day one or must look like a leper. Either way just please go away from here. I don't give a fuck if you keep going to strip clubs or not, just don't post fake reviews and ask stupid questions here. Oh, you have me and half the people in this thread on ignore so I guess you won't read anyway, pussy.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah Warhawks I read Daddillac's tale and a couple other stories that sobered me. I gotta give a special thanks to Wallanon, Futuretrackstar, and SJG for their helpful advice publicly and privately.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Larry you are absolutely right. I have had a lot more fun in strips club once I realized this reality.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    No thanks for Shailynn or me. Oh yeah, we're on ignore.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Consistency here. One thread he says pnemesis is the worst rapper ever and---- now he trolls the guys fucking twitter account like he is paid by the click. Probably jealous as fuck and gargles this Pnemesis guy's cum- which means BUMPyknuckles has to be a Dougster alt-acccount troll
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    @ larryfisherman- you gain in wisdom, grasshopper!
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Larry it is too bad you have Shailynn and Flag on ignore because they had some words of "wisdom" for you also :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion