tuscl

Struck Out Last Night

rockstar666
Illinois
10 PM...and you'd have thought it was Monday afternoon. There were none of my regulars and only 2 dancers had any chance with me as the rest were frumps. On was a half Chinese and half Hawaiian beauty that I considered, but her tits were small and she must have been 5'8". I have tall g/f's but I like my dancers shorter, so I passed. The other girl was so busy that I never even met her. She was way hotter than anyone else in the club, so it made sense she was the queen bee.

On the bright side, I have lots of money to try again!

6 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Seems like the clubs fill up after midnight with guys that struck out with civies. :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

At least you didn't compromise and spend your money on something not up to your standards.

TUSCL is just full of good advice for those just starting out clubbing. (If you can sort through the alternative facts from Juice, McDonald bathroom reports from CrazyJoe and the RickDugan is gay! updates....)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I considered trying the Asian girl just before I left, but I'm glad I didn't. She was quite pretty but I just wasn't feeling the vibe from her. No worries!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Feel free to ship that 5'8" half Chinese and half Hawaiian beauty to me - Express Mail, please :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @ Lowpaw: Ha! She's your type huh? If you're ever in the Chicago area I'll introduce you!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @rockstar - oh hellz yeah! She sounds like she would be just my type! I love tall asian women (which is quite rare in itself). If I'm ever in Chicago I'd be very upset if you didn't introduce us :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion